Chapter 10: Fire in the store

Later that week (Y/n) headed down to Defense Against the Dark Arts, (Y/n) was looking forward to this, despite the boggart.

He expected to see Lupin in the classroom, but instead he was greeted by Snape.

"Where Professor Lupin?" (Y/n) asked.

"Lupin is. Sick. I will be teaching you today" Snape said in his usual drawl.

After Harry had arrived Snape told them "Turn to page 394"

(Y/n) opened his books and saw that it was about werewolves. After a long and bias lesson, in which many points were taken from Gryffindor they were free to go.

"God two rolls!" Ron exclaimed as they left the room.

"He didn't specify how long the roll had to be" (Y/n) said winking at Ron.

"Besides I've got a match tomorrow, and now I've got an essay for Snape" Harry groaned.

The next day the weather was terrible, it was pouring, and (Y/n) swore he could hear the distant sound of thunder.

"Be safe out there mate, I don't like the look of the sky" (Y/n) said before Harry went off to get ready, and the other three went to get seats in the stands.

The match was rough going, with the weather it was hard to tell what was happening, just then lightning struck and for a second illuminated the outline of a three darkly robed creatures. Dementors were closing in around Harry.

(Y/n) jumped up from his seat and ran down onto the pitch, much to Ron and Hermione's protests. He pushed through the crowd, not caring who he knocked over and arrived on the pitch just as everyone realized what was going on.

Harry's limo form started to fall from the thick clouds, followed closely by three Dementors. Dumbledore stood up and calmly yelled "Arresto Momentum" and Harry slowed in his descent.

(Y/n) scoped Harry up from the ground and ran towards the Hospital Wing.

"You sure he's not dead?" Ron asked as they stood over Harry's body.

"Ron don't be stupid" Hermione scolded Ron.

"Yeah Ron don't be an idiot. Although if he is dead I call dibs on his Gringgotts vault" (Y/n) added. The others looked at him horrified.

"Right bad time" he muttered rubbing the back of his neck. "Death jokes, not the best time for those"

"Don't worry I'm fine" Harry said not opening his eyes. "I just like seeing (Y/n) when he's flustered"

"Prat, now I wish the dementors had got you. Sorry, sorry" he added when he saw the others looks "tough crowd" he muttered.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Well you kinda fell off your broom mate" Ron told him.

"You think so Ron? I could've sworn the giant squid jumped out of the black lake and grabbed Harry with one of his tentacles, but thankfully the secret giant living in the forest ran out and wrestled the squid to the ground and tied its tentacles into a knot." (Y/n) said sarcastically, Ron just glared at him.

"I meant with the match, who won?" Harry asked them.

"Well Hufflepuff but I mean it's not your fault Harry" then they explained to him about the dementors and his broom.

"Look on the bright side Harry, think how much money you could make." Harry looked at (Y/n) confused. "You could sign each piece of your broom, I'm sure there are plenty of people who'll pay for a signed piece of THE Harry Potter's broom"

There was one more Hogsmead visit before the Christmas, and once again the third years were excited to go to Hogsmead.

"We'll bring you back loads of stuff Harry" Ron said trying to cheer him up as they made their way towards the gates.

Once they arrived at Hogsmead Ron, (Y/n), and Hermione made their way through the stores. And finally they visited the shrieking shake.

"Did you know this is the most haunted house in Britain?" Hermione explained to Ron and (Y/n), although (Y/n) didn't think that Ron was paying much attention.

"Thinking about buying it Weasley?" Malfoy snarled.

"Mouthy when will you learn" (Y/n) said as he made to pull his wand out.

"(Y/n), no!" Hermione said grabbing his arm. Just then a snowball hit the back of Malfoy's head. Then Crabbe was pushed over into the snow, and Groyle's trousers were pulled down.

"This is (L/n), some how he's doing this!" Malfoy yelled pulling out his wand, however (Y/n) was quicker "Incendio!" A ball of fire shot from his wand.

Malfoy was able to duck out of the way, and to (Y/n)'s horror the spell smashed through the back window of a shop.

"Let's get out of here!" Malfoy yelled to his goons and they ran away.

"Why is fire always your go to spell?" Harry asked (Y/n) pulling off the cloak.

"We better get out of he-" (Y/n) started but a man was making his way around the shop and was walking towards the four of them.

Harry quickly pulled the cloak back on, but not before the four of them saw Malfoy's smug face from down the street looking at them.

"Harry go!" Ron hissed to him.

"Oh god" (Y/n) said "why'd it have to be that shop" Abrosius Flume, the owner of Honeydukes was walking towards the three of them, and he looked furious.