Chapter 6: Escaping S.H.I.E.L.D.

*Clint's POV* I took my position but felt uncomfortable after a few minutes of shifting into different positions. "I got to get higher." I mumbled to myself and I climbed a few stairs and watched Tess from afar. I never took my eyes off the blue and glowing cube. Something about it hypnotised me. I guess it was the fact it seemed to be a fluid, the way blue engergies seemed to flow around in the cube was both mesmerising as horrifying. Something hit me when a few sparks seemed to come off the cube.

"That's strange..." "She has been like that all day." Doctor Selvig said, as he walked down a staircase with a new coffee in his hand. "How far does your count go today?" "Of what?" "Coffee. You seem anxious."  "Oh. Yes." He walked away, but I stopped him by saying: "Doctor..." "Hmn?" He said while turning around and taking a swig of coffee. "Yes is not an answer to my question." "Yes, it indeed isn't." "Then how much has it been today?" "This one is actually the sixth." He said, and he took another swig and walked away. Something was off about him. And the Tesseract as well. He was mirroring the Tesseract's behavior, but why, and how?

After half an hour, Fury came to check up on Tess as well, "Talk to me doctor" "Director..." "Is there anything we know certain?"  "The tesseract is misbehaving." Fury frowned with his one eye but two eyebrows. "Is that supposed to be funny?" "No it's not funny at all." They continued talking until I heard them say "Where is agent Barton?" "The hawk? Up in his nest as usual." Fury saw me sitting in my 'nest' as the doctor so neatly described. I sighed. Doctors... Then Fury connected with me and I stood up, and made my way to them and joined the conversation.

"I gave you this detail so you could keep close eye on it."  "Oh I see it better from a distance." "Have you seen anything that might set this thing off?" He asked, when a female agent interrupted us. Doctor Selvig checked up on what she found out, and we continued to walk towards the Tesseract and talked about what it had been doing lately.

"At this end?"  Fury interrupted me. "Yeah the cube is a doorway to the other in space, right? The door's opened from both sides." Suddenly the Tesseract started sending out some vibrations, more and more sparks flew from it and we back up a bit, when suddenly a huge wave of blue ... things... just came out of it. And then, it made a sort of portal, and an even bigger wave went through the room, and when the blue-ish fog cleared away, a tall man stepped towards us, grinning madly. A few men tried to come closer and Fury tried to talk to him, in his own way: "Sir, please put down the spear!"

But that didn't help. The man attacked, swooping us off our feet, and with his 'spear' with a blue glowing gem in it he blew up some of our machines and some agents. I fell down, stood up and heard that the man walked towards me, so I turned around and tried to fight him, but he grabbed my arm and dug his nails in them and my arm was crushed in his strong hand. He observed me shortly with his green eyes, and then said: "You have a heart." I was about to say: "Yeah, what about it?" but he took his spear, placed it in front of my heart, the gem glowed, a strange tingling filled my body and-

********

*Phil's POV'

"OH leave it!" I said, pushing away people that tried to save their research. I yelped when I saw the doctors of mr. Roger's department run away. "Crap, Phil, it all comes to you now..." I muttered and I ran down the hallway. I was almost out of breath when I finally reached the room were Cap was. I pushed a few buttons but they wouldn't work, so I tried some other stuff and ended up throwing a chair through the sort of window the door had, and opened up the door, only to find the door to the next room where Cap was being warmed up already open, and when I glanced inside, I saw he wasn't there anymore. "Shit." I took out my portophone. "Where is the captain?" "Brought somewhere else." "Okay, but where-"  "We need you-" all I heard then was screaming and something blowing up. I ran like the wind, out of the building and into the first car I saw, and escaped before the building collapsed.

*****

*Liv's POV*

Why can't I just read a magazine in peace and quiet? Sure there may be danger of buildings exploding, but I just want to read a magazine! Is that too much to ask?

I sighed, as I heard screams, and I stepped to the door. "Hello?" I said. "Helloooo?" I then yelled, when no answer came. I turned back to my magazine. Suddenly I heard footsteps coming closer. For some reason, my heart started beating faster. I rushed to the door. "Hello??" I yelled on top of my lungs, and the footsteps stopped. I heard muffled voices. And then I heard sounds like something was breaking, so I backed up a bit and the door opened.

I looked right into the eyes of the handsome bowman, but his eyes had changed. They were black and with some blue sparks. The bowman took my arm and pulled me with him to the hallway, and he pushed me in front of a tall man. I fell down and groaned. "Hey easy, easy! I didn't murder my family to get handled like that!" I sighed and looked at the person in front of me, slowly tracing with my eyes up and down his body. Leather boots, leather trousers, leather coat, leather armour with gold ingravings and woah wait. I blushed slightly but hid it in my jacket, since those S.H.I.E.L.D. bastards didn't want to give me cool prison clothes. I saw his firm hands hanging relaxed just down his waist, and his wrist and underarm had a gold protection armour, but one of his hands was holding on to a sceptre tightly. His chest was covered in an armour that was gold but mixed with black leather, and something about it made me want to grin, but once again, I hid it in my jacket. His shoulders were packed in more leather and gold, and seemed to be part of the coat, and then I reached his face.

Cheekbones cutting through his pale face, a grin plastered on his face, his eyes were dangerously green and light danced in them, after a few short seconds I tore myself away from them and saw that his hair fell down to his shoulders, but behind his ears, and it all was brushed away out of his face, so his forehead looked even more pale in comparison with his raven black hair. I had the gigantic urgue to gave his parents a slow clap and puberty as well, but instead I smiled and said: "Hi, nice weather isn't it?" The man scoffed as stared down at me. How long has he been staring? How long have I been staring?

I then continued: "Well I wouldn't actually know since I've been in here for quite some time, but yet-" "Sir, we must leave, now!" the bowman said, and mister handsome nodded and offered me his hand. I took it, and he swiftly pulled my arm and my body towards him, and I flew up a few inches, and landed back on my feet again. Woah is this guy that strong or is it just me not being clear? The man didn't let go off my hand, and yet pulled me along until we were out of the building, where the bowman chose a car, we got in and drove away.

And while a big explosion behind us made the building of a top secret agency collapse, all I could think of and all I could see was the mysterious man's eyes.

-----------------------

Hey! I hope you liked it, if you do please comment and vote, and if you don't .... then sorry but HEY LOKI IS AWESOME I LOVE DESCRIBING HIM OKAYYY!?!?! ehehehhe okay XD

Thank you for reading and all the previous support! :) I'll update as soon as I can ;)

Lots of love,

 ~Dark_Angel_Loki