chaptre02: new school

Gun's POV :

i woke up early like always, did my morning routines and wore my uniform,school uniform to be exact.

I went to my sister Areum's room to check on her .'sigh' "she still asleep..." well,its too early anyways.i went down the kitchen to prepare some breakfast, i decided to make pancakes since its her favorite.some time later i finished what i was doing, i looked at the clock and its almost time, and she still didn't wake up...gosh she loves to sleep.

i went to her room to wake her up (hardly), we had our breakfast and went out to school...first day of school.

the walk was silent, so Areum started humming a special song that reminded me of the day we met at the orphanage. i lightly smiled at the happy memory but then i saw her smile fade as if a nightmare replaced that happy dream.

and it did ..see our happiness didn't last long since  a lot had happen that made us both transfer to a new town and school .which brings us to the present day.

one of them being the loss of our parents in an accident 

the second one being the reason..to be exact the person behind it all ....

...it was HIS fault...

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wooow, long time no see 

after a freaking decade i have the motivation to write again..well to be honest i totally forgot about my stories, and my bestfriend reminded me of them.

now that i have time in quarantine , ill try to finnish it .

as always dont forget to check my other work and provide some feedback

Stay strong and healthy

lobe ya 😘