Natsuki X FemReader

Walking through the halls your (h/l) bouncing as you were excited to spend sometime with Natsuki. A member of the well known man ST☆RISH. You had been busy with your own tour for the last 2 months, everything was really crazy. Humming one of your popular songs, moving to the door were you idol was staying at.

Truth be told you had a small crush on the cute man who was always so inoccent. Even you questioned sometimes if he had a bad side. "Natsuki-Kun~" You sang your (E/C) orbs looking around at the door no response. After a minute or two you knocked on the door gentle.

Still

No response

"Man! I didn't get off of tour just for you to be asleep." You mumbled opening the door slowly looking at the man who was laying in his bed. His hair messy, and didnt seem like he had a shirt on. You closed the door slowly and gently the click was very faint seeing nobody else was in the room she walked over to him bending over you hair moved to the side staring down at him with a smile. "Ya know when you say your suppose to hang out with someone! Your suppose to do it." You whispered slightly wanting to wake him up, but then again didnt really he was even more cute when he was sleeping. At his words Natsuki moved slightly letting out a groan. Your eye brow lifted at his response rolling your eyes going over and lifting the blanket up throwing it, which only went to one side of his leg due to the fact his legs were slightly spread open.

The skin on your cheeks heated up at the sight. He was completley naked, other then his glasses. His defined body and in between his legs was a thick and large veiny cock that layed on his pelvic bone the tip reaching to the bottom of his belly button. "Why is it so big?" You asked yourself still flustered the man turned to the side his cock laying on the bed towards you.

Knowing you shouldnt have stayed this long. Waking him up or even just leaving him to sleep and rest knowing he would deserve it. "(Y/n) (y/m/n) (y/l/n), you should not but, being you you will." You stated kneeling down slightly to the side of the bed slowly touching the top of his cock. So soft and there seemed like a sticky substance was on his tip. As if he had already pleasured himself. Your eyes looked up at the sleeping man who almost seemed like he sad in pain, you watched people have sex before on a site. But never really attempted to do it before, and maybe it was because he didnt touch himself a lot?

You toke your shoes off slowly grabbing his hip and moving him slowly so he was asking to be laying down on his back. You thigh high socks staying perfectly above you knees moving his legs wider him letting out a sigh. You were pretty nervous to be doing this even when he was asleep but if she did it in his sleep he would think it was just a wet dream right?

You lifting his cock in the air thinking about the videos you watch. "Well...the way she started was at the bottom....or is it the top?" You asked yourself thinking before shaking you head tying your hair back. Using you gentle and soft hand slowly starting to massage his balls while you licked his tip he started to squirm slightly at your actions.

Your POV

I looked at him, he seemed like even the littlest things you were doing was making a very strong and big impact. Praying to yourself that you really didn't wake him up but was tempting so I continued. "I'll make you feel good Natsuki-Kun." I whispered, gripping his balls rather tightly which made the man squirm my heart beating quickly out of my chest as I put my mouth over the cock that use to be limp but now was very hard and stern.

I started to suck on his cock tip harshly thinking that I could leave a hickey on his cock. It didnt really have much taste on the tip just very hard. His slow and low groans vibrated through tour ears.

I was so focused on him that I didn't notice he started to slowly come to.

Second POV

The blonde males body was slightly shivering at the sudden pleasure. Even though he had feel asleep to pleasure himself, he opened his eyes and saw something down in between his legs. Once he recognized the vision that he was slowly coming back to him his eyes widen and he slightly moved back out of shock and suprise. "(Y/N)-Chan!? W-What are y-you doing?" Natsuki asked. Once he had pulled his hips back and used his arms to sit himself up, his cock falling out of your mouth.

"N-Natsuki-Kun! I-I just w-wanted to hang out with you!" You tried to explain to him sitting up. You were now sitting in between your legs, your skirt slightly lifted up to your top thigh. You hands gripping onto the sheets that were now fully exposed. "I came in and you were asleep! I'm sorry!" You were very scared that he was gonna be very upset with you. Natsuki's face was very red and the blush on his face was very visible.

"(Y/n/n)-Chan...." Natsuki whispered leaning forward cupping your cheeks before he kissed you passionately your eyes widen slightly at the suprised but you slowly kisses him. He pulled away from the kiss allowing each other to breath your eyes still closed wanting more you felt you black laced thing start to get soaked. "Aaaah! Your so cute!~" He sang smiling widely as if you werent about to do anything sexual.

"Dont say that!" You said defensively looking away as he just chuckled, cutley.

"(Y/N/N)-Chan....can you continue what you did earlier?" Natsuki asked his face still red. You stared at him with a small smile giving him a silent nod. Natsuki layed back spreading his legs open for you using his elbows to keep him up. You leaned forward touching his throbbing cock gently gripping onto it your eyes looking at it with list full eyes. Moving you hand up and down his shaft, rather slowly teasing him in a way. So much so he sat back up putting his hand over yours and showing you the pac he wanted letting out a small groan every second or two.

After he taught you the pace he moved back to his other position letting you take control. You moved so your mouth was on his tip sucking rather aggressively while your hand was still moving at rather Alright pace. This made his hips buck up forward thrusting into your mouth, some of his cock already almost half way in your mouth. "Ah! I'm sorry (Y/N)-Chan!" Natuski apologized read as a tomato about to pull away before your grip became rather tighter making his knees jump up.

Removing your head from his cock with a 'pop' sound looking at him. "Its okay Natsuki-Kun! It feels good and you want more so I'll give it to you." You stated before you started to Bob your head up and down while releasing your hands stronge grip to a gently one getting the parts you werent able to get. His moans and groans only motivated you along with your dripping pussy. Natsuki bit his lip trying to control himself but he couldn't he ended up doing a few thrusts in your mouth putting a hand on your head to control you slightly. Continuing this for 5 minutes as he now was slightly aggressive.

"S-Sorry! B-But you f-feel s-so good!" Natsuki moaned out when he could before he pushed you head down taking all of him down your throat releasing his cum into your throat pulling out having you gag before he whipped some off of your mouth that was dripping out. "Thank you (y/n)-Chan." Natsuki thanked you pulling you closer into a hug flipping you so you were on your back you knee went up just out of reaction while he started placing kissed down you neck gently, while his Slender fingers went down to your dripping panties using his middle finger to rub you slowly.

[TO BE CONTINUED]