Fast running twins

It was a nice day sunny was shining birds a Chirping the wind slowly blowing a good day for a game of baseball!

"Come on red socks kick the Yankees ass" scout cheered a beer hat on his head with two cans of bonk in the holder in the kitchen tracer was having a chat with mercy on the phone "oh yes our kids are doing fine there in there room playing. How's your two kids?" "She did what? The head of parrot on a blue birds body?" She sighed "you need to take her out of the house and away from medic for a while" "yeah you think your son Bruno would be more like medic" they laughed at the joke what the two parents didn't know was two small figures were slowly walking up to the entrance to the living room one of them looking in and saw a six pack of bonk with two missing sitting next to scouts chair "you see it?" The second of the pair asked it sounded like a mix of Boston and British.

"Yeah and dad has his eyes on the game!" The first figure said with excitement these were scout and tracers twins the boys name is David and the daughters name is Elizabeth they were identical twins the son wore a black baseball cap backwards purplish shirt with baseball pants and cleats and a dog tag necklace that scout got him the daughter wore a red shirt with orange, reddish pants with sandals and goggles on her head what were they doing you may ask?

There trying to get there farther bonk now you may be wondering why would these two kids go after radioactive soda? Well one they don't know it's radioactive and two they saw there dad drink it and though hey it might be good!

So the son slowly tipped toe to the chair with scouts sight focused on the screen he stayed behind the chair and reached for the six pack quickly but quietly grabbed it and quickly and slowly ran off and got back to his sister "I got it they!" He quietly cheered she cheered.

"Alright mercy I'll talk to you later" "quick retreat!" The sister said they made a break for there room "hey scout hay you seen the kids?" She asked "I think there still in there room" he said and drink some more bonk when it ran dry he pulled the two off and reached for the other cans when he felt something missing he looked and saw they were gone!

"Da crap" he said "what's wrong?" Tracer asked "my bonk gone and I think I know the thieves who did it!" "Well let's go catch them!" Tracer said excitedly "not yet" scout said "why?" Tracer asked "well be right back after these messages!" The tv said "alright let's get 'em!" Scout said.

"We got em" David said excited "and it was so easy too!" Elizabeth said happy "let's give a try David pulled two off and had one to his sister when he noticed something "hey these feel heavier then normal soda" he said "maybe because the cans are taller" she suggested "yeah that's probably it!" He agreed before they can pop the can "and where did you get those?" They turn to see there mother and father "uh hey dad" they said at the same time tracer blinked behind them and picked them but caught ya you little thieves!" She smiled scout came in and picked up the cans "alright give a good reason you two decide to take these?" "Well we've always seen you drink the stuff and thought we give it a shot" Elizabeth explains.

Scout smiled and walked up to them and rubbed there heads "It's alright but these are more...grownup drinks I'll let you try some when your older ok?" He asked "ok" they said he picked up his daughter "alright come on let's go watch some baseball!" "Alright!" The twins cheered

(Thank you for reading the first chapter of my first story on this sight please tell me what you think and I'll try to make another chapter and have a nice and try to smile and make some smile!)