/Chapter 2/

Chapter Two

Chaeyoung's PoV

"You're very cute Chaeyoung. When I arrived here, I heard that a new girl had just gone her. As I walked here to check the new girl, the other girls keep on talking about you. They didn't even notice me. Oh, they just ignored my charms because of you." Sana said.

"Eh. Sorry for that I guess?" I shyly said.

"Well, It's fine. I understand the girls. You're really attractive. Anyway, are you into girls?" Sana suddenly asked.

I saw Tzuyu elbowed her causing Sana to flinched while Dahyun just laughed.

"Why what's wrong with that. I mean many girls are looking at you. I'm just wondering If you're interested in girls." Sana said.

I looked at Tzuyu and she's like frustrated by the unawareness of Sana.

"Sorry, she's actually like that," Tzuyu said causing Sana to give her a confused look.

"It's fine. Well, I'm not interested in love. Both male and female." I said.

"That's possible huh," Sana said.

"Ok, Sana unnie we need to go back to our class," Tzuyu said and signaled us to stand up.

"Ok, Bye guys see you around!" Sana said.

We walked to our room and saw that the teacher is still not there. Maybe we arrived early.

"Hey, really sorry about Sana Unnie. She's actually like that." Tzuyu said as she sat in front of me.

"Nah, It's fine. I'm open to that kind of topic. Anyway, Is Sana being-"

"Is gay. Yeah, she's gay. So better be careful with her. She's dangerous hahaha!" Dahyun said

Tzuyu nodded and slightly laughed.

Ok.

After a minute the teacher arrived. As usual, Tzuyu listens to our teacher and I'm listening to Dahyun's stories.

We finished three subjects so fast since I'm not listening because it was just the first day and the teachers are just informing us what we needed to do and stuffs.

"Ey it's lunch break. Wanna come?" Dahyun said.

"Oh yeah of course," I said.

We went out to our room and walked in the hallway as pairs of eyes keep on looking at us.

"Hey, what's happening, they keep staring at us," I whispered to Dahyun.

"Coz we're beautiful as fuck hahaha!" Tzuyu said.

I looked at the other girl who was looking at me and when we had eye contact the girl fainted.

"Handsome beautiful to be exact," Dahyun said as she saw the girl who fainted.

"This is weird," I said

"Get used to it." Tzuyu just said.

After a while, we arrived at the cafeteria. We ordered food and looked for a vacant table.

We looked for a vacant table but failed.

"Miss, want to share a table with us?" A girl asked and look at us.

Tzuyu smiled at them causing the girl to blush.

"No thanks," Tzuyu said with a flirty tone.

Is she flirting with the girl? Oh geez.

We continue to walk to look for a vacant table.

"Hey, girls here!" I heard a familiar voice. It was Sana who was sitting in the middle of the cafeteria with other girls.

Tzuyu and Dahyun walk to the place and I just followed them.

"Hey, heard someone just fainted while you're walking in the hallway. Who did that huh? Hahaha!" The girl said with bunny teeth.

"Well, It's Chaeyoung," Tzuyu said.

I was shocked when I heard my name. I looked at the others and they just looking at me with their sparkling eyes.

Oh no, I can see hearts on their eyes wtf!

"H-hi?" I said and lift my one hand.

"Omo! You're so gorg!"

"T-thanks? Can I join you?" I asked.

"Of course!" The other girl said.

"So, you're the girl who made the other girl fainted huh? Nice! Hahaha." The other girl.

"Oh no. I didn't do something wrong. They keep staring at us. It just so happened that we had eye contact and then she uhm panicked." I said.

"Well, you're really attractive, to be honest. Are you somehow interested in girls?"

Here they go again.

"No," I said.

"YES FINALLY!" I girl said who's looked like Thomas.

"Welcome to the club. I'm Park Jihyo straightest among all!" She said and offered a hand.

"Oh. I'm Son Chaeyoung. And to clarify things, I'm not interested in both males and females. Gays or not. But it's not a big deal to me tho." I said.

They all laughed and so I am, even tho I don't know why they are laughing.

After that, they all started to introduce their selves.

"Im Nayeon is the name. Oldest among all but look so young."

"Young like a fetus," Tzuyu said causing the others to laugh.

"I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. Nice to meet you hope to know you. Hahaha rhymed, isn't it?"

"I'm Momo Hirai!"

"You already know me. But I'll introduce myself again. I'm Sana Minatozaki cutest among all!"

"Cutest doesn't suit. Maybe Gayest will do!" Tzuyu said

The others laughed again at Tzuyu's savageness.

"Park Jihyo is my name. And yeah, I'm the captain of straight club hahaha!"

"I'm Myoui Mina. Nice to meet you chaeng."

I tilted my head as I heard what she said. Chaeng?

"Oh, she's also one of us! Hahaha!" Jihyo said and pointed Mina

All of us laughed and started to eat not minding the eyes keep on staring at us. Like what Tzuyu said I need to get used to it.

We're having some chitchat about some stuff.

I looked at their fingers hoping that at least one of them doesn't have it. But nope. All of them have Red Strings attached to their fingers.

I looked at mine.

I'm not disappointed or what. It's fine with me. But I can't erase the fact that I want to know if someone is meant for me.

"Oh Unnie, need to go, we still have class and I know you guys also have," Tzuyu said.

"Ok let's see each other after this class," Jihyo said

"Ok, we'll go," Dahyun said

I bowed at them and followed Tzuyu and Dahyun.

As we arrived at our classroom we waited for our teacher and listen to the lesson.