Loud Blonde

*Denki's POV by Pancake*

I was in the arcade. I had some things that I wanted to get off my mind. I really wanted to play the Crawling Undead (Not today copyright) game, but I wasn't with anyone and everyone else knows it's more fun with two.

I had started playing anyways, still feeling kinda down, when I saw a purple-haired boy walked in. He seemed lonely, and I'm not gonna lie he was kinda hot. I immediately waved him over.

"HEY! Purple haired boy, I have no one to play with! Do you wanna join?" I yelled and he walked over.

"Sure, why not? I'm Shinsou." I remembered seeing him at school at some point.

"I'm Denki Kaminari! Nice to meet you!" I smiled at him and we started playing.

We played for about an hour before we heard some commotion over by the ball pit. Naturally, I was curious and went to go see what was happening. I didn't expect Shinsou to come with me, but he did.

When we got there, we saw a kid who looked about 4 crying while his mom tried to console him. It only made him mad. He flung out his arms and there was a small beam of light that was coming towards me and Shinsou. I was expecting it to hurt, but it seemed to pass through us.

The doors to the arcade opened, and my mom walked in. She hurried over when she saw me and Shinsou standing by the ball pit.

"Denki! There you are! Are you ready to see our new house?" Mom was smiling, which was something I didn't see often. I was confused, since I hadn't been told we were moving, but also happy because my mom was.

"Give me a sec, Mom." I pulled out a slip of paper from my pocket and wrote down my number. I handed it to Shinsou. "In case you want to hang out again sometime!" We both smiled before I left with my mom. Is it too early to catch feelings for someone?