Chapter 1: part 2

Alberts POV,

I sighed, and wiped my tears off,
I'm fine..,
I got myself up and sat down on the couch normally, and I had made my own tweet saying 'yes, me and Kristen have officially broken up.' And then I noticed that she unfollowed me on everything, and had also blocked me,
I guess there really is no going back... I fucked up badly...
I sighed again, I dragged myself up the stairs and into my room, and plopped down on the bed, at this point I was even more exhausted than before and I just tried and tried to sleep but I couldn't, I hadn't been there for her, now she wasn't here for me, the stupid notifications from my tweet had kept me up all night, I couldn't fucking handle it I threw my phone across the room, and cried, I had finally accepted that fact, that Kristen was gone...

No one's POV,

Albert had been like this for days, he hadn't posted , which made people confused, but they probably knew Albert had a lot on his plate already, Jake was his closest friend, he knew something was up, he felt guilty for not doing something sooner, although it had only been 3 days, he was worried sick, so he decided to be a good friend, and ask...

Jakes POV,

I had been worrying over something, well.. not something, someone..in particular, Albert.., he hadn't posted in a few days, and hadn't tweeted or talked to me at all, I sighed well someone has to do something.. I texted albert on discord saying 'hey, can we talk?' I hesitated to press send, but I did anyway...

Alberts POV,

I had been lying in bed, but then a ping came from my phone..., I curiously checked who it was from, Oh a message from Jake!, I was actually really glad I had no idea why, he was just a very close and dear friend...and had always been there for me..,I responded with

'Hey Jake, yeah sure we can talk.'
I pressed sent.

To be continued