Not a chapter

Oh god... this feels weird writing on here. I've come back after two years of having the app from my cell phone entirely, but only to mock my old writings and see how much I've improved. I will no longer be writing this story - clearly, as it's been two years since I've done sentence. I don't even remember where I left off.

Honestly, I don't know if I will be writing again. I may or I may not, but my writing style has changed and so has my grammar and vocabulary, all of that has greatly improved compared to my works, so I'm rather quite embarrassed to this day of the grammatical errors and punctuation misplacements.

Needless to say, I have made a beautiful friendship that simply started with this story. Two years ago, I moved back North to South Dakota. I may have written that in small authors notes here and there so I'm just putting it vaguely. I actually had the same morning TAP (teacher advisory period) with a reader! Saw the cover of this blown up in my peripheral vision, and I was just so happening to be updating the story. I can't remember how her attention was on me but within a minute we were talking about the book. I said I was the writer, she flipped out in a good way. Begged and pleaded for me to keep updating and I promised to (sorry Shelby for breaking the promise - if you, by fleeting chance, see this).

That was my beginning of my sophomore year. This Saturday, I graduate, and by August I'll be in Sioux Falls, SD (hopefully, if this COVID-19 lets up). So while I am quite embarrassed, I am glad to have written this story. If I didn't, who could say that I'd be friends with a great and courageous young woman like her?

This is a final farewell - if not from the entire app, then from this story. Thank you for reading.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 Gabbie🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
If you have made it this far, I have a few simple requests!
1. Follow Stefan James on Tiktok: stefanjamestik (he is amazing and wholeheartedly cares about everyone, he also is an artist with 1 EP out called "Nights Like" and is currently working on an album!!!)
2. Follow me on Instagram: gabbieb2020
3. Follow me on tiktok: gabbie3459