thirteen

It had been a week since Jeff and Heaven had sex for the first time, and the both of them were beyond happy about the experience. Jeff was Heaven's first real boyfriend, and she found herself falling in love with him only 4 months after they met. After their passionate moment together, they made themselves official, and had no problems telling their audiences and friends. Although most people were happy about it, Heaven and Jeff knew how to deal with hate.
--------------

Heaven woke up to David, shaking her body with his camera right in her face. "Wake up sleepy headdd. We're going to breakfast in a bit." David laughed as the girl slowly got out of bed, still half asleep.

"Fuck off David i'm tired." She sat up on her bed, glaring at David with her sleepy eyes. He laughed at her, and continued filming. "It's not even that early it's like 9:00." David checked the time on his phone, then quickly put it away.

"Okay David you can leave so I can go get ready." She got up and gathered her things to go take a shower. David continued filming the girl, hoping to get something funny for his vlog. "Say hi to the camera!" David gave the girl a thumbs up, causing her to flip him off. He laughed, then walked out of his room to go and bother Natalie.

Heaven turned on the shower and let it heat up while she checked the notifications on her phone. Her face lit up as she saw that there were a couple texts from Jeff, asking if she got home okay. She felt guilty that she didn't answer when she got home, but she probably fell alseep quickly and didn't bother checking her phone. She wouldn't ignore Jeff on purpose, and he knew this, so he asked David to check up on Heaven for him

She hopped in the shower and let the warm water wash out her thoughts. Showers for Heaven were times where she could reflect on herself and the people around her. For the past few weeks, all she could think about was Jeff. He was consuming her, and for the most part, it was a good thing. She doesn't want to drift away from her friends, and neither does Jeff, so they make sure they spend plenty of time with the group.

Heaven always found herself overthinking every situation. She didn't want to, but it was probably one of her 'toxic' traits. She also had a habit of getting jealous really easily, but Jeff made it easy for her to control that jealousy. Jeff never talked to other women in a way that made Heaven feel jealous, and she knew he wouldn't ever do that to her on purpose.

Jeff knew this about her, and made sure to reassure her that she's all he wants. The thing Jeff loved most about Heaven was her ambition. She was very hardworking, and always made sure that she got stuff done, even if it was merely impossible. Jeff loved all her imperfections, and he thought it made her even more perfect in his eyes.

When Heaven got out of the shower, she quickly wrapped the towel around her body and scurried into her room. When she got into her room, She found Natalie sitting on her bed. Natalie smiled at her as soon as she walked in.

"Hey Heavennnn." Heaven smiled at the girl's voice, and she realized she missed Natalie a lot, since she's been spending a lot of her time with Jeff. "Hey Nat. I missed you soo much you have no idea." Natalie and Heaven laughed, as Heaven made her way over to her vanity where she began applying her makeup.

"Yeah I know, we haven't been hanging out as much recently because you replaced me with Jeff." She started to fake cry, causing Heaven to burst out laughing. Natalie joined her laughter, then reassured Heaven that she was beyond happy for her and Jeff.

"Yeah, we definitely need to have a girls day soon. Jeff lowkey drives me crazy." Natalie laughed then found her way into Heaven's closet. Heaven always admired Natalie's sense of style, and always trusted her to pick outfits that she knew Heaven would love.

"Sooo have you guys had sex again yet?" Natalie asked Heaven the question everybody has been wondering, well aware that Heaven would be completely comfortable with sharing the answers with Natalie.

"No we haven't.. but I definitely want to. He's so amazing at it. If we ever break up I honestly don't think i'm gonna find better." Heaven joined Natalie's laughter at the answer, and the two girls continued to have fun.

As Natalie was helping Heaven with her hair, David walked in, unannounced. Classic David. "We're leaving in like 30 minutes, so you bitches better be done in here." David laughed and winked at the girls, before leaving and shutting the door.

"He's so fucking stupid." Natalie rolled her eyes and laugued at herself, eventually dying of laughter with her best friend. The two girls felt closer than ever, and Heaven couldn't have been happier. Although Jeff made her insanely happy, she didn't know what she'd do without Natalie. Natalie was her rock. And she was Natalie's.

Date: October 9, 2019