A Newcomer

"You can't simply just do it"-
"THEN DON'T GIVE ME A FUCKING USELESS ASS VESSEL! GODDAMN IT IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF YOU FUCKING BOSSING ME AROUND! ALL YOU DO IS SEND US PLACES WITH BODIES WE CAN'T EVEN USE PROPERLY! THEN HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET IT DONE?! YOU DAM-"

"Enough."

You felt a ripping pain coursing through your body. No, soul, or whatever you would call it.
You never thought you'd be in this position.

You were one of the greatest angels Heaven had ever had. And that is no joke.
The nicest.
The most self-less.
The highest in power.
The one and only.
Y/N.

But, even angels, having a mind of their own, could choose their own fate. No one would have guessed this were to ever happen. But you had grown so tired of it. Now, none of what you ever did was an act. You were created in the hands of God himself, made only of the purest thoughts and the most delicate touch, engraved with divine power no one could overpower. You were one with God. He wanted a different angel, one that was almost as godly as Him. And so, he set off to collect everything he needed. He had created you with a fragment of his soul. Small, yet powerful in all kinds of ways. Still, even the soul that contained a part of God could and would, be corrupted.

You thought about how, you came to be who you are now, and what happened to who you used to be. The most perfect angel, the image of Heaven, the first and now, only angel, bound and sealed with a part of  God. How you made him seem like such a fool, to ever think that this experiment of his could even be a success. You though of it as an experiment. He thought of it as a blessing. A walking and talking blessing. But, if you were truly a blessing of his, crafted by only the most innocent and pure materials, then why, did you feel like only a subject of His, only made to obey and prosecute His word?

Why were you being punished to the worst possible place to an angel?
Should i say, former-angel?

why were you being sent to hell?