crying at 2:30 a.m.? again?

!!!! TW MENTIONS OF SU!C!DE !!!!

everything is my fucking fault. everything. i can't do anything right. dont tell me i treat my sister like shit when she has kept me up til nearly 10 EVERY DAMN MORNING because she can't go tf to sleep. it hurts to hear that im like you. it really does. i dont wanna be like you. i don't wanna be like my mom. i dont want to be a verbally abusive piece of shit that uses my depression as an excuse for the way i talk to people, the way i make my kids feel. i used to hate getting told that im like my dad and even now i do sometimes. but id rather be a strong-willed person than someone who puts others down for personal gain. even now with talking about how me and my sister should get along, you pulled the "ill be dead someday" card. yeah well when i was little you'd say the same thing, except it was suicide threats. you threatening to leave me. you making my sister think everything is her fault. putting down my stepdad who works the hardest to pay our bills. i get that you're struggling mom and i really wish i could help, but i cant find sympathy for someone who has never returned those sympathetic feelings to anyone in their life. ever.

my quarantine has been going great, clearly.