[ Activity 3 ]

"Each person's utopia is different

"Each person's utopia is different. The place you love might be hell for someone else."

Life is a series of problems, no matter how hard we evade it, it goes back and clashes with us. It breaks us into pieces, left us numb and powerless. 

To everyone, a fire reflects fear, anger, and pain. Imagine the bare face of the world without light, a fire, just pure darkness. Who will keep the fire aflame to give a glint of hope in the dark? YOU. 

Success and failure, peace and chaos, acceptance and rejection; these joys and sorrows we face keep our life going to that endless road.

Are you ready to face your reality?

≼ INSTRUCTIONS

1. This activity will be purely roleplay and interaction with your fellow Campers. 

2. Prepare your character's breaking point in life; challenges that made them feel scared, angry, or hurt.

Tip: Start writing your narration to avoid delays. We could use the time for adjustments and slight editing (e.g; reactions to your fellow Camper's story) on the spot on the day of the activity.

3. Please ONLY register on this activity if you are FREE on:

May 30, 2020 | 6:00 PM - 3:00 AM

Campers should finish the activity between the given time duration.

How to Register? Please check the comment below.

[CLOSED]

POINTS 

50 points - If you have accomplished the activity.