PROLOGUE

DISCLAIMER:

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, NAMES, PLACES, CHARACTERS, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHORS IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTIAL.

MY APOLOGIES FOR THE MISTAKES, USED OF VULGAR WORDS, WRONG SPELLINGS, TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS etc.

PLAGIARISM is a CRIME

"Masutā Harakuchi.... Karera wa hontō no kuroi hasu ga daredearu ka o shitte imashita"One of the spy uttered while panting, and has lot of wounds..

(Master Harakuchi.... They knew who the real Black Lotus was)

"Tokuni hato-san" he added I heard dad cussed..

(Especially Mr. Hato)

"Sore wa ari enai, watashitachi wa jyu kyu-nen ijō kanojo o mamotte kitaga, imaya karera wa tsuini shitta" he looked at me

(It's impossible, we've protected her for over 19 years, but now they finally know)

"Watashi no musume wa anata ga Firipin ni iki, shibaraku soko ni kakureru hitsuyō ga arimasu" my father held both of my hands..

(My daughter you need to go to the Philippines and hide there for a while)

"Otōsan, watashitachi wa karera to tatakau koto ga dekimasu"

(but dad we can fight them)

"No! I don't want to lose you my princess"

"But Da--" he stopped me

"That's an order Akhira Alluka Harakuchi" he said in authority but I have no choice, I need to folow him.

"Hitomi kindly take her to her room and let her rest... Tomorrow you will both go to the Philippines"

"Yes master " Hitomi bowed as a sign of respect. Then he assist me going to to my room. He even treated my wounds.

"Good night darling.." Hitomi uttered before kissing on my forehead as I closed my eyes and sleep.

A/N: Hi sa aking mga readers at bago palang I hope like my new story again..😁

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and follow me

THANK YOU LOVELOTS TO EVERYONE..