Part 3: Friends with the Weird Boy.

2 more weeks have passed by. You were in your comfortable bed as usual, whenever you were tired out from doing stuff on the day.  You slept for 2 hours and then woke up at 3 p.m.
You decided to put on your day clothes and take a walk.
Your outfit that you just put on is an blue jacket, with an green shirt underneath and an purple bra underneath the green shirt. You wore neon orange sneakers, and put your hair in an ponytail. You finally put an yellow headband on your head. You grab your purse, put your phone in there, your keys too, head out the door, locked it and started to walk around the place.
You see that there was a few fan girls hanging around here. You see they have “Louis Tomlinson” printed on their blue, white, or whatever other color shirt they were wearing. You knew that guy. He is one of the members of One Direction.
You wonder why he hasn't been with the others in an long time. What is he doing in Arizona?

You guess he wanted a vacation day to take. You didn't mind him being here. As long as it ain't Harry, or any of the boys trying to rethink your thoughts about the Breakup, Your fine with Louis being here.

You decided to go to Starbucks. It was the closest one that was literally near you. You walk up to the Starbucks counter, one of the female workers approached you. She was one of the sweet ones. You didn't really recognize her, because she was facing down and had her hat covering a little bit of her eyes. You assumed she was a little shy or something.

“Hi.” The female worker said. “Can I get you anything, darling?”

“Just a mango Smoothie please.” You said.

When she heard your voice she looked up at you. You were in shock who it was. It was your friend, Fiona.

“Y/N?” she questioned. “I can't believe it is you.”
“It has been so long.”

“I know, Fiona.” You replied.
“It really has.”

Fiona handed you your mango Smoothie, and you paid her $2.15 for it.

“Before you go.” Fiona said.
“How are you and your bf doing?”

“Um.” you sighed. “I broke up with him 5 weeks ago. I didn't want to be near him for awhile. I'm not sure how to handle the breakup. Sure, I am free from it for a bit. But, sometimes I don't know what to do.”

Fiona went in shock. “What?”
“Did he do something to you?”

“No, No.” you replied. “We had an little fight. That's all.”

“Oh.” She replied. “Well, be careful how you ignore it. It's been 5 weeks now. Don't you want to give you know who a second chance?”

“I will think about it.” You said.

“Okay.” she sighed.

She said her byes, and you went back outside. You saw fan girls running down your path, you went back inside. You waited til all of them were out of your way. You got out of the Starbucks again, and bumped into someone. “Hello.” someone said.“Can you please hide me?”

“Why?” you asked looking at the boy with an long black coat, an blue shirt, green shoes, and an hat with black sunglasses. There was only Fiona, a few customers inside Starbucks. Without thinking twice, you let him in the Starbucks and sat him down somewhere.
You sat in front of him.
“So, why Did you want me to hide you?” you asked quietly.

“My name is...” he whispered in your ear. “Louis Tomlinson.”

He took off his sun glasses and you recognize his eyes. You wanted to scream but didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. He put the sunglasses back on and continued to talk.

“So.” he started to ask quietly. “Aren't you suppose to be in Mullingar England?”
“Are you supposed to be with Harry?”
Aren't you his girlfriend?”

“Ex girlfriend.” You replied. “I broke up with him 5 weeks ago.”

“Why would you?” he started to ask whole lifting an eyebrow.

“We had some odd fight.” You explained.
“He said he couldn't deal with management with me in the way.”

“Well.” he said while putting his hand on yours.

You started to blush.

“He must have been stupid to let you do that to him.” Louis said. “You must be an amazing and cool girl.”

“Wow.” you replied. “T-Thanks.”

“No problem.” he replied while smiling at you. “I was wondering.”
“Since we are friends now, will you like to come to the moon stone festival party with me tonight?”

“Dear.” you said. “I would love to.”

“Awesome.” he said. “This might be insane, but my friends call me weird boy sometimes.”

“Why is that?” you ask.

“Because I once wore high heels to an school dance when I was 13.” He replied.

“Cool.” You replied.

You both exchange numbers and agree to meet up at 9:30 p.m.

You went back to your place and got ready.