SOMETHINGS HAPPENING

At the Jung Mansion in new york

" i told you to stop going out without your bodyguard Jung yerin!!!" Mr. Jung the owner of the Jung corporation finds out that her daughter escape again from her bodyguards.

" Appa!! I can't breath i wanted freedom" yerin protest

" for god sake Yerin!! I told you so many times that you'll be in danger if you didn't bring any bodyguard" he said

Yerin just rolled her eyes..

" what do you want me to do !!! Put your life in danger?!!! I don't wa-" but yerin stopped his father

" don't dare to go there appa, omma died because of you. " she got up ..

" i know its my fault, but your the only family that i have.. i love you and I don't want to lose you like what i did to your mother" his father voice became serious.

" i just need sometime alone.. i wanted freedom , being here in america suffocates me. I can't even move without camera following me. Appa i wanted to taste the life of an ordinary people"

" then what are you suggesting." His eyes became sad. Mr. Jung already know what her daughter wants but he is repressing it .

" i want to go to korea and live there until i found out what i wanted to do." Yerin answered seriously.

" okay.. you can go .. but update me everytime.. if you forgot to update me . I will send your bodyguard there . " he firmly said

Yerin faced lighten up..  " am i hearing what im hearing?"

His father sighed " yes, i will allow you to go to korea but in one condition. You will update me e-" mr. jung can't finished his speech because yerin embraced him..

" appa, you made me happy.." then she went straight into her room leaving his father shaking his head

" well i think this will be a good idea . You'll be safe there. No one knows who you are in korea" he blurted.

He sit on his chair.. and grab the photo on the table.

" my love.. our daughter is like you.. free spirited. I hope she will find a someone who can make her happy." Tears started to run to mr. jung face. " i miss you..
—————————————————————
In korea...

"SINB-ahhhhhhhh" the crowd keep cheering on the singer to do her encore.

" sinb you need to go. You still have another schedule." Her manager said

Sinb ignore him and went back to stage and started to sing a song

As she look at the crowd.. sinb saw a girl standing in front while waving her hands up in the air.

Sinb smiled.. " she looks enjoying the music" she told herself.

 " she looks enjoying the music" she told herself