CH 4

Azure’s POV

When I woke up I was honestly tired than a mother fucker, but I knew I had to get up, no time to be lazy, not today. I went to my bathroom and took me a nice hot shower while listening to Jhene Aiko. I love this girl, like no lie, her voice is amazing and she’s so beautiful. Once I was done with my shower I went into the kitchen to start preparing breakfast for me and my baby. Once I pulled out everything I needed I started to cook. I decided to make French toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage links. That was Amarion’s favorite meal, he may only three years old, but my big man can definitely eat. I danced around my kitchen singing “Bang Bang” by Ariana Grande featuring Nicki Minaj and Jessie J, for some reason I like this song! Do not judge me! As I began singing the chorus again Amarion popped up in the kitchen “BANG BANG” he yelled clapping his hands laughing. To be honest, his little bad ass slick scared me but I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw the look on his little cute face. “Did you brush your teeth baby” I asked Amarion as I took the eggs off the eye and placed them in a bowl at the kitchen island.

He eagerly shook his head yes while hugging my legs. Although I wasn’t too happy about having a child at such a young age, I laid down, so now I would live with the consequences. I cried during my entire pregnancy cause I knew I was in this alone, true I had my auntie Za’Leyna but that wasn’t the same, Kennard disowned my child, saying he wasn’t the father, I didn’t want to raise a child without their father being there but once I looked into Amarion’s eyes, I knew god had a purpose for the both of us. My little man, has my mom’s gorgeous hazel eyes, my daddies dimples, and just like his father, in the face. Amarion is just too handsome, I already know when he gets older I’m gone have some problems with fast ass little girls. I haven’t heard nor seen Kennard since my son turned one, he showed up to his party high as a kite with no gift and being loud and belligerent, I kicked him out and that was that. He didn’t even have the nerves to call my son on his second or third birthday, nor did he check on him when he had to have surgery on his stomach.

Kennard is beyond the definition of a dead beat. But at least Ja’Zyion is a role model for Amarion, he’ll show him how to be a real man. After we ate breakfast I pulled out Amarion an outfit that consisted of a black and gold v-neck tshirt that read “my mommy is my girlfriend”, blue jeans, and his little timberland boots, after dressing him, I let him watch cartoons until I got dressed. When I made it to my room I decided to just dress causal so I threw on a black tanktop, dark blue ripped, and my timberland boots, I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on my gold Michael Kors watch, some gold stub earrings, and sprayed a little perfume on my wrist. I picked up my purse and phone and headed down the hallway. “Come on baby” I said to Amarion walking into his room. “Ma put me on yo gram” he said getting off his bed. Three years old talking about instagram, but that’s just the bond we have though. I snapped a few pictures of him, then we took a few selfies together, I made a little collage & posted them with the caption “Y’all do my bae right? Of course you do! Otw out the door to drop Mari off at daycare he stopped me to say put him on the gram, Lord, only my child. I’m matching his fly today. How many likes can mommy’s big man get? #Me&Bae #LaFamilia #HisNumberOneFan #MyLife” right after posting the picture I immediately started getting likes and comments. I turned his light off and we headed out the door. Once I dropped him off I headed to my aunt’s house before I went grocery shopping since she said she needed to talk to me. “Hey ma” I said walking into the kitchen through the back door. “Hey baby. How are you doing?” Za’Leyna said turning around to hug me.

“I’m doing okay, still kind of tired, but oh well, after I leave here I’m headed to the store to get some groceries then back home to clean up, take a nap, and cook dinner for Ja’Zyion and Amarion for tonight. But, anyway, did you want to talk about? I asked her cutting me a piece of pound cake and sitting down at the table in the kitchen. “Well, I talked to Keisha, she’s coming to town soon and wants to see Amarion, is that okay with you?” she asked me as I rolled my eyes. When I was three months Kennard’s grandmother got real sick and that’s when they moved, he never told his mother about me and the baby, she heard from my aunt. “I don’t have anything against Ms. Keisha, you know that ma, but whenever she come just let me know when and we’ll be here” I told her kissing her cheek and leaving to do my errands for the day so I could get back in my bed before work tonight.