𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃-𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐄:𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃,𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃, 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃,
𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃,
𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐃.
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃

"𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀, 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋"
-𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘻 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘴

"𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀, 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋"-𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘻 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘴

( sceincebros )

𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎'𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊?
(𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦)
𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 '𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋'
𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊

If you do know me, then this book came completely out of the blue with no warning, just straight up published and went on with my life. So y'all definitely may be wondering why I'm making this.
Well in short...a lot of the kid face-claim books on here suck. Either it's the exact same people over and over again (Millie Bobbie Brown, Jacob Tremblay, Jenna Ortega, Noah Schnapp, McKenna Grace, etc.) or the books just aren't completed and have like eight chapters. Or they trick us and call every teenager a kid, when really we need little kids to play the characters. I took the liberty of helping out my fellow oc makers, role players, authors, and everyone who needs this. Because the amount of kid actors in the world is way less then the amount of adults (and the gif amount is like half of that).
I did my web searches and scrolled through tumblr for hours to produce this masterpiece (yes I'm being cocky, it probably is going to flop but whatever). So if you are looking for underused kid actors, then here is the place! They ALL will have gifs with them (that you will be able to use) and a good description for genre use, traits, etc.
None of the gifs are mine, I don't have the time for that. But I will be giving credit (if I can find it) to the creators of the gifs so you can find them on tumblr or gif or whatever.

POC ARE LABELED WITH A '~' SO IT'S EASIER IF YOU NEED A SPECIFIC RACE

REQUESTS/SUGGESTIONS CAN ALSO BE PLACED HERE:

WARNING: Please do not use these kids in roles that disrespect their age or them as a person.

UPDATE: if you want me to resize, crop, add text, or edit any gifs for any of the face claims I will :) you can just tell me the proportions or size and I will make it and send them to you

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆.
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏"
-𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘻 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘴

 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏"-𝘧𝘪𝘵𝘻 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘴