concert.

we were about to go on stage and do our concert, our band name was the rapid jokers. our drummer was jake, are two electric guitar players were Emmie (which is me) and Tashia, and our two main singers were lyin and Kayla. but the problem we had was that the place we were performing at had no bathroom so we had o hold for the entire time, that was about one to two hours.i felt like a had to go 5 minutes before we were about to go on stage. and now it's one minute, and I slightly have to go more, he heard the fans counting down, our fans are 18 years old and up and we have people waiting at the front doors to see if all members were 18 and up because most of our concerts have a little peek of nudity, we walked out to the stage got our stuff and played, 5 minutes in it got worse, and worse, and worse. I whispered to Tashia "hey, I need to go to the bathroom really bad, what do I do?" she looked at me with an understanding look and said no problem I tell Kayla she would know what to do. she went up to Kayla because she wasn't singing at the moment and said with a  smile "Emmie needs to pee super bad, what do you want to do about it?" Kayla looked back with a smirk and said "tell her to aim it at me." she went back and told her that but I said back confused "what?" and Tashia said with a smirked look "just watch and learn." Kayla said loudly in the microphone " alright we're gonna have some nudity and some pee!" the whole crowd cheered and seemed very excited to see something like that. she laid down and said to me quietly "pee girl!" I got very excited about what I was going to do. I took off my pants to reveal my crotchless underwear and said "okay, here I go" and I went. it felt so good and went on for so long, it was really hot and you could hear the hissing sound from miles away. I squirted the last drops and said "done~" she got up and put two rock symbols with her hands. 

after the show, I still had to pee more and so did everyone else we went to the nearest sewer opening and all peed in there it was very late so no one could see us.