Chapter 1.

Sadie pov

"Get dressed and go in the training room ill be waiting" my Father said in a demanding voice.

He's probably trying to see if i'm really ready for this war thats the day after tomorrow. Which i am I've trained for this my whole life. Especially since.. that horrible day when i found out my mother not only lost the war but she died,at first i was really sad and I cried for the first time, you see when you live in hell and torture people and get in peoples head every day your feelings are pretty numb to everything.

I only had emotions for Satan my father and Haile my mother but, i live for myself and i found out that day if you get attached to someone you will regret it. Even so i will get revenge for her she deserves that much.

I undo the shackles on my feet that's attached to the ceiling, as i fall my hand sticks out and i let the familiar heat emerge from my left hand which lets me float, i flip my body so my feet touch the ground and the heat from my hand is gone. We sleep upside down like bats, well people from my world.

I look at were my shackles once hand been on my ankle and I watched as my bruised skin healed... and done.Thats a new record 6 seconds to heal up. When i was a kid it would take the whole day to heal, so make my healing accelerate my mother would break my arms and legs once a week after training to make it go faster.

I wiped the blood off my ankles before the blood hounds come running in here to lick it off.
I put my training gear,a skin tight heat resistant jump suit .Outside the burn room i step inside
And fire showering all over my body this is how we clean ourselves we burn our dirt off our bodies.
I mean I could just burn myself with my own fire but thats the equivalent to a human licking themselves clean rather then taking a shower.

I leave the burn room and put my training gear on and head towards the dragon chambers and walk towards my favorite girl Rave i named her that because she just looks so extra and flys so wild, she's perfect for me.

She lowers her head so i can pet her head , i pet her then i get on top of her

"To the training chambers" i say to Rave.
And she she slowly rises and starts to fly up and the higher she goes the more of the world i can see . I can see the torture district in the far distance we keep that the farthest from the castle because we don't want to hear the screaming as we sleep, well i don't but its pure music to my fathers ears . Its just annoying to me.

We fly over the main district were all the demons and animals and of the people who were born here play and do whatever we rule over them but we honestly don't care what they do unless it gets extremely bad then we come gather them um and tell them to fix the problem or we will fix it for them
And they always fix it because they know me,my father,and 2 brothers. Could kill them however we please.
when something bad we always go on a killing a spree but in the last 400 years we started to go to the to to torture district and just keep killing millions of humans it didn't make a difference they cant truly die in this world they always regenerate, but they feel everything we settled with them because we don't want our species to go extinct. They didn't forget the years before that so they don't ever try to try us.

I as more time goes by we fly over the torture district and Rave blows her extremely hot fire on some of the citizens. Moments later I hear roars of screaming. I start to laugh she just likes to be petty. "Thats my girl" i say still smiling.
all dragons can speak and understand English,well they have a different type of speech they don't use their mouth for speech they use something called eco were if they want you to hear there thoughts you can hear it.

She knows all the humans here can't get here if they are good are not here are liars,cheaters,sinners and show no loyalty and are unable to die from fire or any other type of lethal actions.But they still feel it,
Yes these people are from other worlds who have died and were bad. We personally don't have anything against them but we had an agreement to torture them. When it over populated we let the hounds or dragons eat some of them their metabolisms are so fast nothing can regenerate in there.

A little more time goes buy and i see it the training district we keep this place farthest because its the most dangerous place and this i the only place we can unleash our real power without worrying about what we obliterated.

Rave slowly lets me down and i turn around and say
"Thank you" and pet her. I hear a soft "no problem"
As she quickly leaves knowing this place isn't safe at all.
I could fly by myself and let the fire take me as I unleash the power but using my power is destructive.

I walk to the doors of the training rooms
Before i can even get to my father i have to get through all the test, even the doors are a test the each weigh 20 tons.i couldn't even open the doors until i was 100.(in human years thats 10).

I walk to the door and pull the doors open with ease
I cant believe i ever struggled to open them before.
I walk in the door an immediately turn my night vision on the first room its pitch black I could use my fire as a light but its not as effective.

I jog up a few steps as i see a huge blade swing horizontally in front of the door I remember when i was a kid when i first opened the door i was so happy I forgot it was only gonna get harder but i let my guard down and i got hit by the blade it broke all my ribs and sliced everything on my right side open.

I shake my head at that memory.
3..2..1
I see nothing 100 blades rushing for my head I could either duck or burn them

I lift my hand in front of my face and incinerate the blades deciding I didn't feeling like dodging because when i doge i hear an annoying sound of the blades screech on the metal behind me.

I might as well speed this up so i can hurry up and leave this place.
I run setting off all the traps at once and i duck from some of them and they rest i burn. I turn to the next door. And sigh this next room annoys me so much because they try to bring out emotions thats not there.

I slowly open the door ready for Whats about to come is gonna be a mind game.