Chapter 2: A Start

───── ⋆⋅🍨⋅⋆ ─────

Elena's P.O.V

"So??" Margo asked as I walked out of my house.

"Tell us." Laura said.

"Hey Elena, how was your trip? Did you do anything fun?" I said mockingly as I rolled my eyes.

"Least you guys could do is ask poor Elena that." Meredith said. "How was your trip?" She asked. We were headed to the ice cream shop.

"Oh it was okay, I had fun but I would've loved to spend it here more." I said.

"So... Any good looking Italians?" Laura asked.

"Laura, I already told you, if you want to talk to or meet Italians go on your own. You know I don't pay attention to that." I said as I looked at her.

"Oh you're no fun." She pouted.

"Plus don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked she sighed.

"Jacob cheated on me with one of those girls that always go to parties and are deep drunk twenty-four-seven." She sighed.

I looked at Laura. I knew Jacob was going  to cheat on her eventually. Most guys aren't like that but of course Jacob has the example of his father. "Go ahead. Say it." Laura said.

"Say what?" I asked.

"That you were right about him." She sighed. I looked at her.

"You know I never said that to make you feel bad. I'm just looking out for you, if you need anything I'm always gonna be here. With that being said, ice cream is on me today." I said. They all smiled.

"Hey did you guys hear about movie star boy?" Meredith said.

"No what about him?" Laura said.

"Who are we talking about?" I asked as I sat down.

"The movie star looking boy? The one that Laura melted over last year? Does that not ring any bells?" Margo asked.

"Oh Sodapop Curtis." I said.

"Yeah that guy. He's so hot, well anyway, we heard he works at a gas station. He's a Dropout." Laura added.

"Oh what happened?" I asked.

"We don't know much other than his parents died and his brother now has to work two shifts and his brother decided to leave school to help him pay the bills.." Margo said.

I sighed. "Oh that must be awful for them." I said   We stood up get our ice cream as my name was called.

"Anyway, you better get ready, school starts tomorrow and we better look drop dead gorgeous." Meredith smiled. We all laughed and walked to the store to get some clothes.

-
"Momma!" I yelled as I walked in with the girls.

"Yes sweetie?" My mom said looking up from her book and smiling.

"Can Mer, Laura, and Margo stay the night?" I asked.

"Well isn't school tomorrow?" She asked. Closing her book. I nodded. "Ladies, are your parents aware?" They all nodded their heads. "Okay, you girls can sleep over." She smiled.

"Thank you momma." I said as I walked up to her. We all headed to my room.

"If junior year isn't what we planned I will cry." Laura said. We all laughed.