About The Sunflower Project

Welcome to The Sunflower Project

Thank you for taking time to check us out! I'm Aria, the founder of The Sunflower Project. It's nice to meet you!

You're probably wondering: what is this project all about? And...sunflowers?

Here, let me explain.

The entire purpose of The Sunflower Project is help you be you

We want you to know that you are fearfully and wonderfully made by God, beautiful, and unique in your own special way. Our goal can be summed up by this quote:

"Be a sunflower in a field of roses."

In this world, there are a lot of roses. Sure, they're beautiful and seem to have all you could ever want, but they're all the same. We want to help you stand tall just like a sunflower, unique and brave to be you. Why? Because the world needs you, not a copy of those around you.

Because of our emphasis on being fearfully and wonderfully made, beautiful, and unique, we are proud to be pro-life. If you ever have any questions regarding this topic, please don't hesitate to PM us kindly.

We are also anti-bullying, suicide, depression, self-harm, and bullying. We want to do our best to make an impact and make sure the world knows that they are not alone in this life, and that there is hope.

If you are struggling with any of the above issues or something else, such as drama and eating disorders, feel free to PM us and we will do what we can to help you!

Thank you for stopping by and reading a bit about us! We hope that we will be an inspiration and light in your life.