9

No ones POV

When Hyunjin returned back to their table, he sat down in front of jisung who immediately looked at him and smiled.
"Here's your coffee,I hope you like it"
"Thank you~ You didn't have to pay for me tho I can give you the money if you want" Jisung said while slightly scratching the back of his neck."No no no you don't.It's okay I wanted to pay for you Sungie~ I mean it's a date"Hyunjin said while smiling at Jisung who started blushing.
"So,tell me something about you" Hyunjin Said while drinking a bit of his coffee.
"Hm well as you know I'm 18 and I just graduated from high school.Currently I am working at a book store with my best friend Felix."Jisung said.
"Felix?Lee Felix?Or someone else?"
"Uhm yes Lee Felix.Why?Do you know him?" Jisung asked confused.
"Yes.Uhm he's my best friends crush.Well he says it's not a crush but I know he's definitely crushing on that dude." Hyunjin said while laughing.
"Wait you're best friend isn't Seo Changbin right?That would be crazy"
"Uh..he is.Dont tell me Felix likes him"
"Well he does but I thought they never talked to each other" he started laughing.
"We can help them to become a couple but before that I have to make you mine" Hyunjin winked at Jisung who blushed AGAIN.
"Stop making me blush"Jisung said embarrassed.
"Nawww You're so cute~"
Jisung pouted and said:"Anywayyyy~ Now it's your turn to tell me something about you."
"You're right,so I am 19 years old and my graduation was last year but probably not on your school I don't know.I work at a Music store and I live alone.Well almost,I have a dog called kkami.He's the cutest.Uhm yea as you know my best friend is Changbin who apparently has a crush on Felix."
Jisung just smiled brightly as response.
"I love love loveeeee your smile~" Hyunjin said while staring at Jisung with a slight smile on his lips"
„Thank you so much Jinnie"

They continued chatting for a while till it got late.
"It got pretty late..I just love talking to you" Jisung said a little sad while looking at the clock.
"Me too.Thank you for the wonderful day.We can meet again soon..I mean if you want to."Hyunjin said.
"Yes! Of course I would love to see you again soon" Jisung said giggling.
"Wait before you go, can I have your phone number?So it's easier to communicate"
"Yes,you can just give me your phone and I'll save my number in your phone" Jisung suggested.
"Here" Hyunjin handed Jisung his phone who saved his number"

Name: Sung<3
Number: xxx-xxx-xxx

Then he gave him his phone back.
"There you go~See you soon Jinnie" Jisung said while hugging Hyunjin for the last time.
"Yes bye Sung" Hyunjin said smiling.
Jisung turned around and started waking.
"Wait!" he heard Hyunjin say.
When he turned around,he got a little surprised to see Hyunjin directly in front of him.
"You forgot something"
"Wait what?What do you mean?What did I forg-"
He got interrupted by Hyunjin kissing him.First he was very shocked but then kissed him back.

________________________________

Hehe Hyunjin's flirty :D