OK KO, I Trust You...

"What..?!" an angry voice spoke out from inside the cage, TKO had stood up slightly while slowly turning to KO who would soon flinched and closed his eyes to avoid looking fully at TKO.

"L..Listen..I'm sorry.." KO squeaked out as he trembled from pure fear, not realizing his apology for locking the hot topics male up wouldn't sound or even be sincere. TKO was already pissed off hearing KO's voice and knowing KO was in this void he was locked in in the first place. He was pissed that he was slammed into a cage once more, he was pissed he lost his home and books, he was pissed that KO lied to him twice and how the way he was locked in deeply hurt him. TKO wanted to kill him.

"Sorry..?" TKO mumbled.

KO would soon make the cage TKO was in disappear leaving KO in a vulnerable state for TKO to attack him. This was KO's fault and if he was going to be hurt first and not allowed to talk back then so be it...

However, the spikey hair male didn't swing or charge at the boy. TKO only broke down and sobbed slightly as he sat up and turned to face KO with tears in his eyes as he had the most pitiful expression on his face as he choked and raised his voice despite it being shaky,

"You're..Sorry?!"

KO soon open his eyes to glance back at the sobbing boy, feeling his heart ache as he soon charged towards TKO and hugged him tightly while he felt himself tearing up as well. TKO didn't try to hit him still, he barely wanted to. All TKO could do was breakdown more and stood there just letting KO hug him.

"Why.." TKO choked out in his sobs before yelling once more, "Why did you lock me up again?! Why did you forget about me?! Why am I still existing?!"
KO felt himself breakdown as well as he cried and shook his head, choking on his tears as he tried to speak and tell TKO everything.

"I don't know..B-But what I do know is that I am going to give you a separate life for you to live.."

What KO said made TKO freeze in place, his tears soon stopping as he frowned more. He processed the male's words for a bit hoping it was true but soon doubted it and pushed KO angrily away.

"Yeah, right! Like you know how to separate us when I am practically you! All the negatives!!"

KO soon sighed and closed his eyes while looking down, soon holding up a glowing pure white orb to TKO.

"I know..And I know I ruined our chances of actually bonding and finally being one by locking you away. And If we can't be one, then I rather have us be two people and I rather help you find a new purpose than being here to be a negative side of me that terrorizes people."

"W-..Wait KO..Where did you-" TKO choked out but couldn't finish his own words. Where did KO even get this new..Sense of power? Unless.

"KO..I know..You can't trust me after all this happened but trust me on this," Venomous had got on his knees and glanced up at the angry KO and his mother. Venomous was nearly in tears as he realized that he might not be able to talk to KO ever again, and so he decided to give KO an important gift hoping in the future his son could talk to him again or at least trust him again..

"Woah..Whats that?" KO lightened up a bit as his eyes widen due to the powerful white orb that Venomous held in his hands with a sad smile.

"This is a Glorb-Orb..It..It's an experiment I've been working on with my turbo self..It's suppose to separate me and Shadowy Figure so that way I couldn't have to deal with him in the first place when I first encountered him. I never tested it but..Maybe you can.."

KO soon glanced back at his mother who sighed and nodded her head but retained her angry expression, KO soon imitating his mothers look as he glanced back at Venomous and snatched the orb as he sighed.

"I trust you. But I will NEVER talk to you after this."

TKO stood there blinking a few times before shaking his head once again, once more doubting KO and his plans.

"How do you even know if that orb is going to work..?"

"I..I don't...But if we don't try then we will never know if we can manage to be separate! Please TKO...Don't you wanna know what life can be like when you're not only alive because of my negative emotions? Don't you wanna feel something else than negative?"

TKO had stared at the boy for a few minutes, his eyes soften up as he continued to stare and debate in his head whether or not this was a good idea before he finally decided it was.

"Ok, KO..I trust you."