•1

I came early to school, greeting everyone i bump into. As soon as i enter our classroom, only a few of my classmates are here since it's only 7:30 am. Classes starts at 8:00 am. Luckily, my bestfriend is already here.

"Nari!!!" I screamed while running towards her

"Omg Ahra, you're always screaming. You're so loud." Nari annoyingly said

"Don't you miss me? :<<"

"Uhm Ahra we meet almost everyday, ofcourse i don't."

"Yah, you're so rude to your one and only bestfriend. We haven't met for like 15 hours. I missed you." I said then hugged her

"Hey! Can't you see that I'm doing my make up, you're ruining everything."

":'<"

I walked towards my table when suddenly...

booogshhh!!

"Ouch" i said while touching my head

I quickly stood up then walk to my seatmate that's always pissing me off, Min Yoongi.

"Yah! Why did you do that?!'

"Do what?" he said while smirking, as if nothing happened

"Why did you push me?"

"Because i want to."

"You're a jerk."

Min Yoongi is known for being a bad boy. He always skips class. Never do homeworks and is a chickboy. I don't even know why girls are fangirling over this stupid jerk. He changes his girlfriend almost every week. He treats girls like toys. Too bad that i have to seat next to him.

He always makes fun of me. He sticks chewed gum to my hair, stain my chair, trip me etc. But i don't really care, he doesn't deserve my time.

"This day is soooo stressful, i might get a new pimple." says Nari

Yup, that's Nari. All she cares about is her looks. She always wants to look pretty. I can't deny it, she does look beautiful.

I left Nari 'cause she said that she will go to the mall to buy new skincare products. I'm not going to waste that much money to beauty products. I'd rather spend it on food.

I plugged in my earphones and walked my way home.