First day of school

Tweek's POV
I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned then turned it off. It was 6:30 am. I got up and got dressed in my usual outfit. I tried getting my buttons right on my shirt but I never could. I gave up on it and put on a black t-shirt with a dark blue jacket. It was snowing outside after all.

I grabbed my green book bag and went down stairs after putting shoes on. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth then to the kitchen to get my coffee my mom always made for me before school. I took the cup, it was one of those cups that had a lid on it, and walked out to my bus stop. I saw the steam rising from the open lid. I shivered at the cold and took a drink of my coffee. It warmed me up a bit.
'I wonder if (y.n) rides my bus' I thought. I sighed and waited.

The bus came about 5 minutes later then I got on. I looked for a seat then saw (y.n). She smiled at me as I sat beside her.

"Hey Tweek". She said.

"Hey (y.n)" I said and took a drink of coffee. I saw her look at it and went to grab it. I pulled away. "No no you don't need this".

She pouted. It was cute. "Why not?"

"You don't need MY coffee, okay?"

"Okay" She said. We got to the school and started to get off.

"You need to go to the office to get a schedule?" I asked. She nodded and we walked to the office.

~time skip~
Your POV

It was lunch time and all my previous classes went fine. I had every class with someone I knew and I even met Wendy. She was nice and didn't seem too worried about me being Stan's friend. Tweek wanted me to sit by him so I asked Kyle and them if it was okay. They said it was and supported it.

I walked over to Tweek's table and sat beside him. At the table was a boy with a blue jacket and hat with a little yellow pom pom on the top. He had black hair sticking out of the hat in some places and he had blue eyes. He kinda looked like a bad boy from his facial expression.

There was also a black boy wearing a purple sweater with a T on it. Beside him was a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He kind of had a baby face.

"Hey (y.n) this is Craig, Token, and Clyde" Tweek introduced me. Craig looked at me and waved then flipped me off. I really wasn't offended but I flipped him off back. He smiled slightly.

"So this your girlfriend" Token said chuckling. I blushed and Tweek twitched.

"GAH s-she's not my girlfriend!" he said in defense. He was starting to shake a bit.

"calm down Tweekers I was just messing with you" Token said.

"Yeah yeah" Tweek said and I giggled.

- A.N-
I'm sorry this will have to cut short but I'll continue the chapter tomorrow hopefully.

[ A. N]
Apparently tomorrow for me is a few months sorry.

I actually like this place. Its better than where I previously lived. I have more friends, someone actually likes me, life here is just great.

~time skip (also I'm changing it from past tense to present tense)

It's my last period and I have it with Tweek, but unfortunately I also have it with Destiny. Tweek and I sit beside each other. Destiny is in the row behind us and I glance over at her every few minutes. She just keeps giving me death glares.

I decide to take this opportunity to make her jealous more. It's pretty fun to mess with people especially if they deserve it. I smile and kiss Tweek's cheek. His face turns red and he twitches a little. It's so adorable. I giggle and he notices then smirks.

"what are you thinking about?" I ask blushing a little.

"Oh nothing...princess," he says still smirking. This makes me blush more and get a weird feeling in my stomach. I hide my face behind my hands so he can't see me blush. But he just moves my hands and gives me a quick peck on the lips. I glance over at Destiny and her eyes are full of rage and jealousy. I smile a little at it. Tweek follows my gaze them looks back at me.

"Are you just doing this to *twitch* make her jealous?" he asks.

I shrug. "Mayybe".

He smiles. "Wanna make her jealous more?"

"Yes".

He explains the plan then the bell rings to go home. We get up and start to walk out. As we guessed she is behind us, far enough to not be suspicious but close enough to ease drop on us.

"You coming over?" he asks and puts his arm around me.

"Of course, you got condoms right?"

"Yes". We stop in front of my locker. "Now give daddy a kiss". I know this is part of the plan but I can't help but blush. That's when I get shoved against the locker.

"You bitch! I thought I told you to stay away from him!" she yells.

I wince a little. "Hey Tweek I think it worked". I say laughing a bit. He smiles knowing I'm okay.

"Okay Destiny leave her alone, come on (y.n)".

I smile and go to him then we walk out.

"S-she didn't hurt you did she?" he asks.

"Nah, I'm okay," I say.

He mumbles. "You might wanna get used to being shoved up against things".

"What?"

"What?" he says blushing a little.