尺卂丨几ㄚ ᗪ卂ㄚ丂

Y/N sat up in bed after another sleepless night. They look over at the alarm clock sitting silently on their end table. It read: 6:52 AM. They let out a soft sigh and began to get out of bed. Moving the fleece covers off their body gently, before placing their feet on the cold, wooden floor.

They began to move towards their dresser to get ready for work. They have been apprenticing under Dai Bo for almost two months and it's been great. Dai Bo was an okay boss, he was very protective and an obvious father figure for little fuzz wuzz Xiao Fei. They also couldn't forget about the cutie, goofball Seven. He never failed to make Y/N smile, no matter how little sleep they got or what other life drama they've been dealing with. It was endearing really.

They looked at themselves in the mirror after dressing for work. They freshened up in their tiny bathroom before grabbing their bag and heading out of the house. They had 10 minutes till the next bus arrived and the bus stop was a block or two away. They picked up the pace after 6 minutes or so. They saw the bench up ahead and jogged to it before sitting down, slightly out of breath. Y/N let out another sigh before checking their phone.

7 missed calls from Seven🐔✂️.

6 unread messages from Seven🐔✂️. They sighed before reading the messages, not even bothering to listen to the 7 voicemails the adorable dumbass left for them. Their phone typically stayed in silent mode, why they didn't see them boggled their mind.

 Their phone typically stayed in silent mode, why they didn't see them boggled their mind

That idiot... They left the salon for 5 minutes! They came back to see Seven holding their empty lunch container with a guilty look on his face. Dai Bo was counting money and Xiao Fei was being a cutie per usual. So a normal Tuesday...minus their eaten lunch. A date with Seven didn't sound too bad though. Free lunch too, count them in!

They grinned before typing out

"You have yourself a date sir...I'll see you in a bit. I'm getting on the bus and I'm heading to work now.🍜

P.S. Xiao Fei would never! 😂💛

The bus rolls to a stop in front of them with the brakes squealing in protest, causing Y/N to cringe slightly. The doors opened with a slight hiss and Y/N stepped on before handing over some money and finding a seat in the middle section of the bus.

They looked out the window with boredom and noticed the very dark clouds above. If they remembered correctly it was supposed to storm tonight. Lightning, thunder, and heavy rain. Maybe it would help them get a few hours of sleep. They always did like the rain.

After 20 minutes or so, the bus finally came to a stop and Y/N collected their things and stepped off. Breathing in the fresh air they began to jog towards Dai Bo's Hair Salon. They had 3 minutes till Dai Bo said they were late...the building began to come into view and they let out a sigh of relief before slowing down. With a leisurely pace they reached the door and opened it.

Seven immediately greeted her with a little too much enthusiasm. Maybe he was excited for their "date?"

"Heyya babe, glad to see you made it. I got your text," he said waving his phone in front of himself, "We still on for that lunch date?" His grin got even wider as he noticed Y/N's expression.