chapter 4

"We can go to the clubs, they won't actually check your id here, jesus baby you look older than you really are, you definitely look 18 and up." Now he was on his hands and knees begging for me to allow this so hell how could I say no to such a cute sight. "Alright, alright we'll go tonight but right now I have to write this letter while I'm very far away from them, okay but yes tonight I promise." Now he was up looking over my shoulder to the piece of paper sitting blankly in front of me. I had told him last night to fetch me the paper, pen and envelope so I could take hold of the opportunity of sending my parents a letter apologizing about what I had done at the family reunion. Clearly Jake was against the idea but he wasn't going to question me. Standing behind me he rubbed my shoulder softly giving them a little squeeze and sighing, "Okay, well while you do that ill be taking a nap." Smiling I replied, "Okay old man." I got a smile from him as he turned and retrieved to our bed and drifted off to sleep.

Dear Mom and Dad,
I'm not at home anymore but on a very wonderful vacation that Jake has decided to take me on. Dresses, jewelry, everything from this foreign place, everything we knew is now exchanged with something 10 times as beautiful. The people here are never nice, while the locals anyway, the tourists are jerks. I've got a gorgeous room with a wonderful view, we aren't in a hotel but we are over top of the ocean. All of it, it's the most beautiful vacation I have ever taken and I will indeed be sure to take plenty of pictures I promise. But I did not decide to write this to you telling you about my vacation but to talk about the family reunion.
Before we left your house I realize what I did and what I said were both very wrong things. Although I am not the one that started this fight I was the one to end it and getting involved like I did, I sincerely  love uncle but what he did was so wrong and i could not let him get away with that, he hurt Jake and that doesn't flight with me. Jake had been nothing but nice and polite with y'all so what went down was NOT his fault, I wanted to now apologize for the violence but I do not regret my actions,
I know this letter is short but be happy Jake let me write to you at all on this trip, it was suppose to be only about him and me. We are staying here for two weeks so yes throughout my birthday, so no you will not see me. I know you're both going to be wishing me happy birthday and safe travels as we make our way back. Thank you for everything and I will get in touch when I return home
Be safe, don't worry, I love you both
~Sarah~

Now that I was done, I reread it then sealed it in the envelope, wrote the delivery address and set in on the table so I could mail it later. Once that was done I climbed up into bed with Jake leaving my emotions and words on paper so I could now enjoy our time together and I drifted off into a gentle sleep holding Jake closely with a smile on my face.

***
Waking up an hour later by the sound of the shower running, I looked down at the bottom of the bed feeling something around my feet and lying there was a gorgeous short, strapless black dress. I now stood up holding the dress to my body discovering that it arrives just below my booty and holds my breast nicely showing just the right amount of cleavage to go to a club with. I could not wait to get in it but I knew I was all sweaty and gross so I ran into the bathroom and hopped in the shower making Jake jump a little as I kiss the back of his neck so suddenly. I spun him around and pressed my body on his pressing his back against the wall and began to kiss him hard and passionately feeling fire trail across my lips. Breathlessly we pulled apart him now looking down at me and me looking up at him. "Jake where did you find that dress?" He just shook his head at me and laughed mumbling, "So I have to get you a dress for you to kiss me like that?" Narrowing my eyes I sighed and gave him on last quick peck on the lips before he got out and left me to shower. I washed my body, my hair then I shaved and washed my body again then 20 minutes later I got out to the sight of Jake in a new pair of shorts and a t-shirt waiting for me to get ready. Dropping my towel down to the ground I put on my strapless bra and my panties then my new dress, then I put on a bit of make-up and we were ready to go have fun. We headed out of our room and across the board walk over the beach and walked to the closest club. Music, lights, dancing, sweating, fun and alcohol, thats what this night was all about.
    Getting into the club was easy, it's simple, when a sexy young lady want to get in somewhere and you're the one running it, you feel you got a shot with her so you let her in. Getting the alcohol was easy too, the bar tender was a girl, I'd say in her early 20's, she knew I wasn't legal age but all she did was smile and kept handing me drinks. I'd say it most likely had something to do with her doing the same thing when she was young. So now I'm in, I've got drinks and I'm having fun. The harder part of doing this is getting all the guys to stay off me. Young, sexy with a short black dress and all the guys are all over you, it's actually pretty sickening. "Jake, I don't feel so comfortable here anymore, can we leave?" After he doesn't answer, I turn to see his drunk ass dancing with someone else, drinking, sweating and grinding. I'm so sick of guys! And I'm defiantly not sticking around her, I've had enough with this shit. "Hey beautiful, you leaving so soon?" Turning around I come face to face with a gorgeous man, tall, dark and handsome. "Yeah, well my boyfriend is a little preoccupied with someone else right now so there's no reason for me to stick around here for." I say as I point to Jake and his newly found slut. "Oh, well thats horrible! I hate when guys are stupid like that, they never realize what they have until it's too late and their love's are gone. You really shouldn't be around here alone at night though, drunk and crazy people. I would love it if you want to go for a walk, just on the beach. Don't worry it's totally viewed by all and nothing bad can happen, well unless you step on a jellyfish that is." He starting smiling, I have to admit, he has a cute smile. "Alright," I said, "It's not like I have anything better to do right? Right." So out of the club we went, leaving the alcohol, dancing, pounding music, and my boyfriend. "So, I can tell you're not 18, how old are you love?" I wasn't sure how to answer this, was it a trap or maybe he was generally curious, eh, not a chance I'm going to take so I didn't answer. He must have taken that as a sign to drop it because now he was stopped and looking out into the ocean, "Beautiful, isn't it?" "Yeah. It's absolutely gorgeous, I'm so happy I got to come see such a beautiful place. It's going to make a wonderful spot to take pictures." "Photographer?" "Yep. Why, you interested in that?" He smiled enthusiastically, "Yes actually I really am, you have some of your work with you?" "Yes. Well not developed but I have some shots I've taken that are still on my camera. It's back at my room, want to come see?" Laughing he looked at me from a sideways glance, " I'm not sure your boyfriend will like a random guy in your room." Walking again I answered, "I don't give a shit, wanna see them or not? Besides he's too preoccupied with his own shit right now."

    "So, what do you like taking pictures of mainly? Are you one of those people who only take pictures of the still moments or do you take moving pictures as well?" He was asking a lot of questions, but I didn't mind much because it was taking my mind of us his half naked body leaning over me, touching my skin to his, it took my mind of the dirty thoughts running through my mind, off the sweet scent he carried. " No, I'm not one of those people, actually, I take pictures of many different things. I take some of animals, nature and humans. I took this one picture of my boyfriend if you want to check it out, I wouldn't mind showing you but only if you don't mind seeing a nude body." Picking up my camera I turned it on and went into my pictures and went through them until finding the one of Jake. "Here, see, look." When I showed him he didn't speak for a long period of time, then he finally spoke after about of minute of observing every detail of my photograph. "You have skills. I could never get my pictures to look like this! Every detail looks so perfect, it's just amazing." I could feel my cheeks burning so I could only imagine how red I became over his comment and praise. "Thank you." That was all I could manage right now so for the time being we spent it staring into each others eyes, his eyes were beautiful. "So umm.. I never got your name." "Josh. My name is Josh, and yours would be?" "Sarah, nice to meet you Josh." "Pleasure is all my beautiful." I blushed some more and he took my hand in his and kissed it gently.
    About 20 minutes later Jake showed up as Josh and I were sitting on my bed looking at more or my pictures and discussing them. "What the hell is going on here?" Jake eyed us curiously and angrily from the door frame. Josh got up and smiled at me, "I think I should go, your boyfriend doesn't look to happy right now. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Completely ignoring Jake I got up and hugged Josh, "Yeah tomorrow, 9 o'clock okay?" "Yep. Cya." He  cautiously walked past Jake who just stood there looking at me, it almost seemed like he was staring past me, through me. Once Josh had left completely I looked at Jake and patted the bed, "How was the club?" I asked him sarcastically. "Well," He responded, "It would have been better if my girlfriend hadn't ditched me, and left with some random guy she doesn't know." "Seriously Jake! You're going to pull that shit when you're the one all over some random chick in the club? I can't believe after all that you're going to stand there and turn it into something I did wrong. Listen here you drunk asshole, I saw you all over that girl but you looked like you were having fun, so, hell who am I to stop you! I was going to come back here when I met Josh outside. We talked, got into my photography, which by the way he wants to get into, and then we came back here to check out my work. That's all!" Now he kind of sounded insecure when he asked, "Promise? Promise me there is nothing going on, nothing was going on between you two and that the only reason he was here was because of your pictures." I couldn't help but to smile, he was not upset, he was full out jealous. "Baby," I said softly as walking over to him, "You're the only one for me, okay? You need to trust me, that's all it was, tomorrow morning we were going to breakfast and then go out and take some photographs of the views and people around here. You want to come with us, would that make you feel better?" Picking me up he smiled and walked over to the bathroom with me in his arms and starting the shower, and he whispered, "Yes please."