33 💘MISSION CELEBRATION💘

"Get.away.from.him."

WANGJI tightened his fist on hearing WANYIN'S voice. But WUXIAN was sleeping and he didn't want to disturb him. So he kept quite. WANYIN strode forward and pushed WANGJI away.

"I said get away from him

"I said get away from him. How disgusting of you!!! He said clearly yesterday, how much he hates you, detest you, despise you. But you still trying to cling on to him. I must say, haven't seen another shameless one like you"

"Why? Don't you see mirror everyday?"

"You!!!!....It's a waste of time talking to you. Zhuliu."

ZHULIU came with a First Aid Kit.

He took WUXIAN'S hand and removed the bandage wrapped by YANLI. Then rubbed off the dried blood strains with alcohol swabs. Then using a Alcohol Rubbed Tweezer and a Magnifying Glass, he removed small pieces of glass from the wound. WUXIAN Stirred and Flinched in his sleep. Tears rolled down his cheeks. But he didn't woke up. He was too exhausted both physically and psychologically and energy depleted. Finally done, ZHULIU applied Ointment and Wrapped a new Bandage to cover the wound.

Finished, he moved away from WUXIAN and WANYIN kneeled down near him. Jealousy filled WANGJI'S heart, but before he could say or do anything, ZHULIU dragged him outside.

WANGJI glared at him. ZHULIU calmed him.

"Don't worry, he won't do anything inappropriate to him. He just wanna be with him for sometime. Let him be. Yanli jie told me you are wounded too. Show me. If there glass pieces inside, you would be in trouble."

"Shijie sent you."

"Yes. I used to work as assistant to a local doctor. So, I know more about treating this kind of wounds. So she sent me to help."

WANGJI showed him his wounds. ZHULIU treated them in the same way he did to WUXIAN.

"Why are you helping me? I thought you work for Wanyin."

WANGJI said.

"Because, there is a common interest of you and me. Wuxian's safety. His well being. Am I wrong?"

WANGJI shook his head. And smiled.