3 girls

This is a story about 3 girls. 3 girls, nothing more, nothing less. They are the girls that everybody knows. The girls without secrets. They're normal teenage girls.

The first girl is named Maey. Shes she funny friend. She's happy and silly but she can also be very chill. She never sits still and can get very energetic. But at the same time she's very sleepy and bored. Unbelievable right?!

Next we have Amber. She's the loud friend. She laughs at unfunny jokes, always tells the craziest story's, and is never bored. She's also very awkward, which is very funny to other people. That's crazy!

Last off we have Elisa. She's she Quirky one. She want to be very aesthetic and cute and loves decorating her room. She's very creative and always talks about how the night makes her calm.
Is that weird?

These 3 friends wanted to travel the world together. They want to Explore the earth and its beautiful places. They loved the earth.

One day they decided they wanted their dream to come true, and they started making plans for the future. They
looked up university's, a place to live and a nice landscape.

They never thought they would actually live their dream, but eventually, it happened. They were old enough to join a university. Everything was perfectly planned and they're headed to the airport.

They have to leave their family and friends behind, but they really wanted to see the rest of the planet, so they did. They said their goodbye's and went on the plane.

They had a long trip to go, so they had to fly overnight too. They sat where they were seated and the places were perfect for them!

Maey was sitting at the window so she could take pictures and adore the view. She looked at the clouds and the ground and loved everything. She could also talk to one of her friends while watching. Perfect! Maey was always in the moment but still making memories with her loved ones!

Amber was sitting at the other side. She didn't mind, because now she could smell the delicious foods that would pass by. And besides, she had eye contact with a very cute boy on the plane, so that's just a win! Amber Loved enjoying everything in life in the prettiest way!

Elisa was sitting right in between the two, so she wouldn't have too much contact with strangers. Because even tho she wanted everyone to be happy, she didn't like socializing. If you're her friend she'll do anything to keep you happy, but she can't do that for everyone!

These girls are very different from one another, but they always find a way to make it work. Together they will experience as much as they can of our world. As they'll always say: they love the world. They love the earth.