Chapter Thirty-Five: Minnie and Mickey

Huge yellow letters filled the screen, reading Game Over.

"I win again!" Hiro whooped, waving his controller around. You rolled your eyes, but you laughed. Hoshi stared at the TV. "Aren't you guys hungry yet?"

"No," you replied. "I need to beat Hiro before we eat."

"But I'm hungry."

"Just one more round!" you begged. 

Once again, whoops and shouts filled the huge living room, bouncing off every polished wall. The three of you were huddled on a sofa in front of the large flatscreen TV, playing (Favorite Game).

Hoshi came in first. "Now let's eat," she instructed, standing up.

Hiro stared at the TV. "I should have gotten in first!"

"That's what you get for playing (Worst Character in Favorite Game)," you said, grinning at Hiro. Hiro picked you up by your ankles and slung you over his head. You were silent for a moment. Tadashi used to do that to you and Hiro. 

Hiro walked to the kitchen with you dangling behind him. "What's for lunch?" he asked cheerfully, setting you gently on a kitchen stool. 

Hoshi peered in the fridge. "Well, I don't know how to cook raw fish."

The three of you ended up eating ramen in huge bowls. 

"Once we're done, I want to keep playing (F/G)," Hiro declared, forking up some noodles.

You sighed. "We've been playing that all morning." You slurped up a bite of ramen, and suddenly something flashed. You looked up, a noodle dangling from your mouth. Hiro was holding his phone, grinning at you sheepishly. 

"You looked cute eating ramen," Hiro said innocently. 

You leaped up. "Delete that right now!" 

Hiro leaned away. "No way, I'm keeping this."

You lunged at him and grabbed the phone. Then you deleted the picture. 

"Aw," Hiro whined. "I liked that picture!" He took his phone back. 

"Just tell each other you love each other already," Hoshi said suddenly. She was laughing so hard she almost fell out of her chair.

"Yeah, (Y/N)," Hiro teased, hugging you from behind. "Just tell me you love me already."

* * *

You watched a leaf spiral lazily downwards. "Summer's going to end soon," you observed. This was the most eventful summer I've had in my life. 

"Right," Hiro agreed quietly. The two of you were walking back to Lucky Cat Cafe, passing by several shops. 

When you reached the cafe, Hiro turned to you. "Stay here, I have something." He ran into the cafe and upstairs. 

You waited patiently for a few minutes before Hiro returned with a bag. It was the bag he was holding the day your father dragged you to the cafe for lunch. 

Hiro pulled out a headband. It was a Minnie Mouse headband, with a bright red bow and white spots. He gently placed it on your head. 

"Thanks, Hiro," you said happily. "But why-"

Hiro pulled out another headband. It was a Mickey Mouse one, without a bow. He slipped it on his own head.

Then he leaned to you, brushed his lips against yours briefly, then left. 

* * *

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm just really excited about. . . .

CHRISTMAS BREAK, SINCE TODAY'S THE DAY. ~(*O*)~ 

I got so many presents! (My friends know me so well :') ) THANKS TO SOME AWESOME FRIENDS, I GOT A BAYMAX FIGURE AND A BAYMAX SHIRT!

YEY :D

I feel bad since I didn't really give them much ._. I'LL GIVE THEM A BELATED CHRISTMAS PRESENT YEAH. 

(If you're reading this, friends: I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH :'D THANK YOU)

k bye.

~Clover