Round 2

Describe yourself as best as possible. I want to know your personality!! A group needs a variety of different personalities but of course, I don't accept bad people >:(

Some people have a hard time describing their personality or they think that their personality is boring. If you are one of those people, it's ok. If you absolutely cannot think of a way to describe yourself then I'll just ask you some questions. Just put a note on here that you'll pm me and then I'll ask you the questions. I may take a little while to respond to you but it's because I haven't really thought out the questions thoroughly yet.

One person dropped out of this and if anyone else wants to at any time then it's ok. Since there are now 39 participants, I will eliminate 4 people this round. I'm very sorry if you get eliminated, I don't hate any of you. You just have to remember that you can't win every competition and that you came into this knowing that you might not make it. If someone else drops out in this round then I'll only eliminate 3 people and so on.

I won't make the scores for this round public but I'll tag you if you made it to the next round.

I'll tell you the results once everyone has completed this round.

Pm me if you have any questions. Good luck!