-🌼 CHAPTER 8 🌼-

---
~Shin Seul Hee~

Seul Hee: 언니! 어빠! I got the top scholarship! I'm a dean's lister!
Taehyung: that's amazing!!
---
We lived peacefully in London like we didn't live in Korea. We forgot every bad thing about us back in Korea. All the rumors and all the false accusations, dissolved into thin air. Forgotten but never recieved justice.
---
5 years passed... freshman year.
---
Taehyung is now an official idol. Debuted a year ago. I am taking arts as my major. Finally fulfilling our dreams.

Sister: Since you guys are finally at your legal age, I'm going back to Korea. I believe that you guys will reach your dreams. Fighting
Taehyung: ok sis. Safe travels
Seul Hee: come visit us some time.
---

---
~Jeon Jungkook~

News headlines: BigHit debuts a new boy group! Check them out and give them support. Follow their Instagram accounts.

All the attention I recieve. This, this is my dream, my dream that I fulfilled. Many people loves me, but... the one I love, doesn't remember me.
---
I went back to my alma mater where they held the get together. Everyone looks different

Jungkook: 민주! You look gorgeous
Minjoo: thanks. I heard your pretty famous now
Jungkook: I wouldn't say famous
Minjoo: come on! My niece kept talking about you! Little did they know... we were classmates
Jungkook: Hahahahahaha I guess so. I heard, you are now a well-known prosecutor.
Minjoo: 하... 글쎄, 방금 일어난 일.

We chatted for quite some time until Chanyeol sunbae came along

Chanyeol: hey guys
Minjoo: 선배. Uh... have you guys met each other already?
Jungkook: we went to the same school in Daegu.
Chanyeol: by the way, where's Taehyung?
Minjoo: Taehyung and Seul Hee couldn't make it today
Jungkook: what do you mean?
Minjoo: they said that they were having an event in England.
Jungkook: they went to England?
Chanyeol: yeah, they left for England a few days after I went to Daegu 5 years ago.
Jungkook: how come I never heard of this?
Chanyeol: you were too preoccupied by your "dream" that you didn't even mind any of the information about your best friend.
Minjoo: she was devastated when you left without saying goodbye. So, that was when she decided to... leave Korea and start a new life in England without you
Jungkook: when did Taehyung go there?
Minjoo: they went together. Haven't you heard? Taehyung has also debuted. He debuted the same year as you did last year.
Jungkook: no, I haven't
Minjoo: check your twt acc. you'll see a lot of people debating on which group's center is the best. You and Taehyung are actually going head to head. Netizens are going crazy. "Best rookie boy group" "who's the best rookie group's center".
Chanyeol: I can't believe Taehyung is slowly out ranking you, both in career, and in love.
Minjoo: ㅋㅋㅋ
Jungkook: so where do youthink they live in England?
Minjoo: Yoohyun told me that she'll be visiting them next month after her mock exams.
Jungkook: do you have Yoohyun's number? Can I have it?
Minjoo: yeah.

We exchanged our numbers and others numbers as well. As soon as I got Yoohyun's number, I immedietely called her phone.

"This is Yoohyun's phone, If you hear this voice mail, I'm probably taking an exam or about to take an exam, anyway, I'm studying, leave a message".

Jungkook:
Yoohyun! Hey, it's me Jungkook. We have to talk. I hope you can get back to me asap. I really need this.