- prologue -

Meng Liang was born and raised within the outskirts of Beijing, China. A smart boy that easily made friends with everyone around him; no matter age, race, or gender.

   Though, something happened that only his immediate family and best friend know about. Entering his first year of high school, he was unusually quiet and no longer outgoing. Liang lost all of his friends over this unknown situation, except his best friend Xiao Chen who stayed by his side through it all.

   Word eventually got around the school system that Liang's parents requested strictly female teachers, which easily led to the young adult being bullied to the point of being homeschooled.

   Liang kept to his immediate family, Chen, and anybody else that wasn't masculine or presented as male from that day on.

   What happened to Meng Liang after he graduated high school while homeschooling?

   Well, let's just say, his parents later would get an email confirming the lasting consequence of a stranger's actions.

[Guardians of Meng Liang,

I send my condolences while I confirm your concerns about Liang's mental state and condition.

I am diagnosing him with Androphobia, in smaller words, he has a fear of men...]

This is where our story begins.