STEALING GOLDIE'S HEART BY ACCIDENT

Overhaul x Thief Reader

Genre: Fluff

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slither a. K. a Y/n l/n is a well known thief on the underground organization, as she can be an Ally or an enemy. She stole precious information or expensive stuffs.

Her Quirk was still a mystery as they only know about the thief is that it's gender.

A grand party was held for all leaders of the underground. As there will be meeting and auction. Overhaul the young boss of the Shie Hassaikai.

Shie Hassaikai is one of many Yakuza groups that ran the criminal underworld in Japan. A man known only as "The Boss" originally lead this organization and raised Overhaul into it. The Boss believed that gangsters would only follow a boss with a code and morals. Following the former boss of the Shie Hassaikai way. Overhaul expand his territory using brute strength and power. He overpowered them.

"It was a Great honour for us to be in your presence, Overhaul-sama" Someone Clearly trying to buy his favour.

"..." Overhaul didn't respond. As his subordinates only understand.

"My Apology Gentleman, but Young master doesn't want you around him, Mind leaving us alone?" Chrono said with a smile but quite threathening as the man who talk casually just try to stay calm not trying to show that he was scared. Overhaul only give him a look that could make everyone shiver.

"Excuse myself" He lastly said before leaving in a rush.

"Tch...that guy should know his place"Mimic said.

"Remind me, Why are we here again?" Shin asked.

"To attend a meeting, Remember" Chrono said and Overhaul just look at there way to quiet down. Which they all shut there mouth.

"You All, are too loud" Overhaul irritated said as he was clearly uncomfortable.

He requested a room which is less people in it. Which they comply as they wanted to be in his good side. He was known of having a germaphobia, Which he gets hives from any physical contact that he think is dirty.

"What the hell do you mean! someone just steal it! what are you idiots! doing here then! Go look who the rascal took it!" The leader of the auction said as he ordered his men to capture the thief.

"Yes Boss!"

Slither have steal the ancient jewelry that supposed to be an item for the Auction. As they get alarm from the sudden disappearance of the Rare item they have. Slither just thought of how she should slip to there tight security.

But she doesn't know that someone who is Quirk can see who is guilty. After she was track down easily. Now they are chasing her down.

That's how she cross paths with Overhaul who just happen to bump with her.

"What the—Kiss me" Overhaul said but he was interrupted by Slither as he doesn't know what's going on. He was sure, he get himself some hives from the sudden contact from a stranger but in a blink of eye. In a corner of the place, His mask is remove and his lips is attach to the person he bump into.

He didn't get any hives from the touch as they share a passionate kiss, But what the hell is this kissing a Stranger. Overhaul just hold one of her legs and pull her close to his. Overhaul is staring the person who is he kissing and thought. He is under some kind of spell. Well his not that wrong, He is currently under the Quirk of Slither. Her quirk is Command words, which she command and there is no way, the person who she command can break it off.