Nous Saluons Le Retour (Welcome Back)

"It all started when Aunt Lucrezia reached the age of 16 and mother's 13. When a certain boy entered inside the art room where Aunt Lucrezia was painting, then suddenly stared at her unconsciously as she passionately stroke her brush to the canvass. Until she felt there was a person staring at her and glanced who it was, their eyes met for the first time. To their shock, Aunt Lucrezia spill the paint on the floor and the boy immediately head out the door. That's the first meeting of Aunt Lucrezia and Salvatore. She found out that the boy was Salvatore and he was the son of his father's bestfriend who came from other country to visit her father for the first time since he left the country. Then and there started to blossom a love that will face uncertainty as the years passed by."

"Salvatore became a doctor and Aunt Lucrezia became a famous painter and dressmaker during their time while my Mother, Lucia, choses to be a business-woman. They were successful in their chosen fields. Salvatore always visit Aunt Lucrezia whenever he had the time and doesn't have any appointment in the hospital. He was consistent and persistent about her that's why she falls in love with him deeply. Everytime Salvatore goes to the mansion, Aunt Lucrezia and Mother never fails to bake cookies for him. He also writes Lucrezia poems how beautiful she is, how his heart thump every time she sees her, how much he truly loves her, everything about Aunt Lucrezia!"

"When the first time they went out together, Aunt Lucrezia paints Salvatore in La Fleur Maison (The Flower House) where it became their favorite spot whenever they will have their "date", where some people visit and spend their time there also. La Fleur Maison witnessed how their love for each other unfolds and grows, it is also the same place where Salvatore proposes to Lucrezia for marriage. Lucrezia accepted it and they were both so happy during that time their family even held an exclusive party for the engaged couple. They enjoy every single time that they're together until an accident happened to Lucrezia that made her legs paralyzed temporarily."

"She was devastated because they need to reschedule their wedding because of that. She cries every night in her room making Mother worried about her and told Salvatore everything after that he didn't lose any time just to accompany her. Aunt Lucrezia was blaming herself why their wedding was rescheduled. But Salvatore's love for her manifested and patiently telling her that's it's not her fault why their wedding didn't push through as planned. He always explained to her that it was an accident and it is inevitable. He always assures Aunt Lucrezia that he will not leave her and will marry her when the time's right."

"As months passes by, little by little, Aunt Lucrezia became better. She paints every after her therapy session for her legs and she can now smile again like she used to be. Salvatore didn't leave her side and beginning to see the lively and optimistic Aunt Lucrezia again. He has seen her worst and struggle with her also which made their bond of love more stronger and deeper."

"Until that unfortunate day comes where Salvatore need to go on a medical trip because of the pandemic that's easily spreading through the region. The government during that time, turn a blind eye about this and it's resurgence was escalating rapidly until it is too much for them to handle, thus, they requested all the Doctors in the country to gather and cure this pandemic. Lucrezia know the uncertainties that's why she was hesitant to let Salvatore go and be part of that medical trip and because of that, she made up her mind and decided."

"Whether he urges Salvatore not to go, firmly still, he will do it and go to the medical trip without hesitation. Lucrezia realizes that and doesn't want to be selfish and keep Salvatore on her own when she knew that there were people who needs a doctor waiting to cure them. She knows he can make an impact, she witnessed that he has the heart and passion on his chosen field, she knows that it is his duty and he swear an oath as a doctor. Before the depart of Salvatore, Lucrezia tell him to meet her at their favorite place (together with Mother to assist Lucrezia in walking) which is the La Fleur Maison, the witnessed of their unfailing love, the place where the marriage proposal happened and the place where they need to say their farewell to each other."