Am I Insane???

🔪Izuku🔪

Hmm hmm~ la la la dummm~

The noise of paper being cut echoed throughout the room. My clouded green eyes traveled to the ugly white walls as They cringed, "Your face is the only color and thing I want to see on my wall ha~" I sang.

Just the thought of him fueled me to the brim picking up the sweater that he gave me last week whenever he told me that he loved me and wanted me oh so badly "Ha~ I need you!" I inhaled his scent my eyes rolled to the back of my head my feet curled with excitement.

I twitched as my shorts became tighter and tighter my dick had became erect my face blushed a crimson red. fingers traveled down to my velvet short shorts to pull them off along with my black boxers and a swollen pink cock sprung to life I moaned just by looking at it biting my bottom lip hard my thump made its way to my cock and traced the tip of it. "Ngh~ Shoto." I closed my eyes as I imagined his soft large hands tracing and teasing my body "Mmm~"

"You like that Izuku~"  He spoke in a low tune. I gasped "Yes Shoto I love it~!" He squeezed my dick hard stroking it with a slow and torturing paste "Ngh~ go harder and faster shoto!" My head falls back eyes closing to the amount of pleasure that was given to me. Faster and harder where the only words coming from my mouth.

Heavy breathing followed by high pinched moans filled the room as I felt my climax form "Shoto pleaseee~." I tongue rolled out as his hand kept a steady pace around my cock. I moaned so loudly as I feel my climax come to a end "C-cumming..." I rolled my eyes feeling a satisfying pit form in my stomach my orgasam faintly at its peak made my muscles tightened my toes curled my eyebrows frown as clouded lust filled eyes screamed which cause my mouth to form an 'O' shape I moaned loudly but no sound came out stroking my twitching cock some more to ride out my orgasam "Ugh~ so fucking good." My tongue rolled out eyes crossed "Mhmm~" My twitching body flops down my face drowned into the pillows.

My eyes struggling to stay open I can't wait to feel you inside of me~ oh Shoto just how long do I have to wait for you! I closed my eyes and smiled.

Don't worry you'll be mine sooner or later just you wait! Hehehe~

-At School-

"You know the most basic and stuck up thing Momo always does?" Shoto munched on his burger, "What?" I drank my sprite he snorted with a low chuckle "Having the audacity to call me a broke pig whenever I slightly remembered where her dad gets all his money from." He cleared his throat "And on top of that she's bad at giving head." I laughed and choked on my sprite, "What! It's true." He laughed with me.

"Ahem." I looked up at the person who RUDLY interrupted Shoto and I, wiping a tear of joy from my eye I sat up straight with a stern look on my face "Midoriya!" She cheered with a cold look "Yaoyorozu!" I smiled with a cold look but only colder, she rolled her eyes and scoffed "Bitch." I whispered and continued eating "Shoto why are You hanging out with him he's so not cool." He cringed and jerked in disbelief, "Go away I'll talk to you later." He snarled She looks taken back but still throws a tantrum and stomps her foot with a loud huff as she walks away. Serves her right lmao!

"Finally that basic bitch is gone." I sighed Shoto looks at me and I look back we sat there for a moment until we both break into a laughing fit. "Honestly Shoto how did you find her?" I asked, He shrugged "If I'm being honest my father introduced us to each other whenever we were younger because he thought that 'it was good for the company'." He hold up invisible quotations, "But I don't understand why he would think that- I mean Momo is pretty-." I cut him off.