Rest In Peace

Okay hey, this will be hard to talk about. Starting off, I am Sam's brother, the owner of the account's cousin. As you might know, Sam just turned 15 on May 14th just back now. She's been going downhill with everything. Her life did not support her. She was physically done too. Mentally we've never seen her stable either. So, after hearing about everything which is quite personal, I hope you won't mind knowing. So she was put up for adoption when she was born. She had leukemia at the first 6 years of her life which she survived successfully. She had asthma too and a lot of other medical problems. Her heart's two nerves shrank so she had to go through a lot of surgeries too. She used to cut too. Never in her life she had ever felt loved. She worked for herself and payed for herself. She taught herself everything. Her parents didn't like her singing so she got mad and in every way started to hurt her vocal chords. Then one day she moved to some other country and there she met and angel. His name was *****. Turns out he was his best friend. He's helped her in all the way he could. She started to love herself. But then one day, her boyfriend shot him in front of her because she didn't wanna kiss him. Apparently, her best friend didn't survive this. Then she moved to India, where her parents belonged. She spent life with them until now. No one cared for her but one person, her soulmate. All she wanted to do was love him ans be close to him, not date him, just stay close and follow her dream which was singing which won't come true now because her chords are dead sort of. Her soulmate tried to get her out of it, made her practice but nothing worked. Then, quarantine. We can say her asthma got worse, she couldn't breathe. Felt like her lungs gave up, like someone's stabbing them. Her entire body went numb and she stopped seeing anything. Her parents were not there for her. They were always yelling at her do to what they wanted her to. And at last, here we end. She killed herself. She took her own life, because she felt lonely. There was no one there for her. If only someone could show how much they loved her. She never demanded attention. Never, she hated it. Followers, nothing! And this RoadTrip boys, Andy Fowler, sir you don't even know her but she was your cousin. If only someone sees it. No one has ever been polite to her. Yes, she has mentioned one of her friend Sherin, she's a writer here. Thanks to you if you read this. I want anyone who reads this, to please pray for her soul and spread this, not for attention. We don't want attention. I personally want everyone to pray for her and be a bit sorry for all the mistakes they've made in life. Please, help my sister, she's dead! I need you guys to pray for her soul. You all and the boys were her life. She's never even loved someone else. And also, as for this account, I'll be deleting her stories. We wont have a funeral. But she will be buried safely, in America. Where she belongs, where her heart is. And her soulmate, the poor guy barely lived his life. I hope you're all okay.Take Care!