chapter 8 training camp part 1

I will try and update very often
🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙
All of us are at u.a and dad was explaining something among these lines something something camp. We saw the other classes there to and I saw a chic with horns kind of like a gazelle and I love it.

We stopped at this place on the road where you can just pull over but I knew that we are waiting for someone or something. All of a sudden three cat like people came up and introduced themselves as the wild wild pussycats weird but I want their paws. They ran for the bus and I just stood there and all of a sudden again we got blasted off and the sad thing was I had to Rio the back of my shirt just so I could get my wings.

We landed in the forest and there was these creature/monster things I growled "I am not in the mood for this" one came at me and I shifted into a fire dragon. I grabbed it's face 'no disrespect or anything but you have an ugly face' I thought as I blew fire into its mouth making it explode.

We kept walking and ran into more and there was a dragon one and my eye twiched y'all really gonna make me fight my own-ish kinds seriously. I bit into its neck and tore it out and stuck my hands on both sides of it's head and wiped it's head clean off.

We.fought.so.many.of.those. and now I'm tired as hell. Everyone looked beat up and here I am without a scratch. I opened my eyes again and looked at the blond pussycat scratching the guys. Without thinking I ran over and grabbed bakugou "no absolutely not, you are not aloud to beat up my angry Pomeranian only I am" everyone looked at me and bakugou started to squirm.

They baked us food and I loved every bit of it. We got into the soothing hot water and I heard grape climbing up the wall and I saw the lil angry kid knock him down I smiled "thanks kid" he looked over and got a bloody nose. I started laughing "oh no the lil pomeranian" they laughed at me "what it's true but he's got his own reasons"

I knocked on the door where midorya's at and I opened it "hey how's the lil pup doing" they looked at me "oh.....I walked in on something sorry"I walked out and headed to bed.

We awoke at 5 something in the morning and I was angry like really angry because I woke up to early, haven't had food and I need more sleep or coffee. Dad explained that we had to do all of this work because we're at the training camp and yada yada yada and I am only doing this so that I can get coffee.