Chapter 11

Katalina's POV

I looked around at the jet in awe. Everything was so comfy and relaxing, like a first class plane. There was a couch at the back, along where the toilet and coffee maker, and there were some chairs that can spin. I looked around one more time before landing on the group of people, surrounding my daughter. It looks like they adore her, not that I'm complaining. Annabel is just too adorable and because of that, I kept getting her what she wanted. She isn't those stuck up girls though, she's very grateful and tells me she loves me and all of that. She's so nice she kept reminding me of Spence.

I looked up at Spencer nervous, wanting to impress his team. He simply smiled at me, planting a kiss on my forehead reassuringly. Our daughter saw us first, giving us a big smile. "Mummy, daddy!" she squealed, getting out of the circle surrounding her, running towards us.

"Hey, baby!" I cooed, smiling at her. She reached us while giggling, jumping into Spencer's arms.

"Whoa, slow down sweetheart." Spencer chuckled, giving her a kiss on the cheek. He held her with one hand, wrapping his other arm around my waist gently. We then walked towards his team, who were smiling kindly at me. I only saw two people in the group I knew, which was Agent Rossi and Jason Gideon. "Guys, this is my girlfriend, Katalina Matthews. Kat, this is my team." Spencer introduced. One by one, they introduced each other to me.

"I'm Jennifer Jareau, call me JJ." the woman I saw earlier said, holding a hand out.

"Nice to meet you, " I said, shaking her hand lightly. I don't really like shaking hands, germs. . .

"Oh, I'm sorry. You don't like shaking hands, don't you." JJ stated, giving me an understanding smile. I smiled sheepishly at her, making Spencer laugh. I playfully glared at him, only for him to kiss the side of my head. "Don't worry, Reid is just like that. I kind of expected the same thing from you, since you guys are like, the same." she explained. I just smiled at her, telling her it's okay. We then continued the introductions. Just when I finished meeting the last person, Aaron Hotchner who told me to just call him Aaron, we were told by the pilot to sit down and buckle up. Spencer led me to a table for four people, and helped me sit down, before putting Annabel in a seat across from me, on a booster. He then went and sat next to me, at the window. I told him he didn't need to put a booster on for Annabel, but he persisted, wanting her to be safe. I smiled at his protectiveness, and allowed him to. Derek saw the booster as well, raising an eyebrow at us.

"Spencer wants to make sure Annabel Lee is fully safe." I told him, earning a chuckle from him.

"Wonder what he's gonna be like when she has her first boyfriend." Derek said, making all of us laugh, except Spencer, who narrowed his eyes at us.

"I would get Garcia to search the boy up, and make sure he isn't a bad kid for her." Spencer huffed, making them laugh again, except me this time.

"Garcia?" I repeated confused.

"Oh, Penelope Garcia, our Technical Analysis." Emily explained.

"Oh," I said, nodding at the new information, keeping note.

"Can we call her?" Annabel asked eagerly.

"Later on, when we're allowed to." Spencer told her. Soon we were on air, and we were allowed to move around.

"Now can we call Aunt Penelope?" Annabel asked again.

"Okay!" Spencer laughed, grabbing out his laptop. He clicked on something, before pushing the laptop against the wall, so all of us can see the screen. On the screen was a woman, blonde hair with some other colors, glasses and bright clothes. She was beaming at all of us.

"What's up, my lovelies!" she greeted.

"Aunt Penelope!" Annabel cheered, gaining the woman's attention.

"Hey, mini Reid! How are you?" she asked Annabel.

"Good." Annabel giggled.

"You guys are on the jet, does that mean the misses is here?" she looked at all of us, landing on me last. She gasped, smiling at me widely, and started to talk fast. "You must be boy genius's girlfriend! Hi, Penelope Garcia, Technical Analysis for the team, making their world happy and bright from their dark job!" she introduced.

"Katalina Matthews, nice to meet you too." I said, smiling at her.

"If I was there with you guys, I would have hugged you." she told me, making me giggle at her.

"I wouldn't let you hug her tightly, she has broken ribs." Spencer said frowning at the desk, holding my hand.

"And she's just like Reid, doesn't like shaking hands." Emily added, smiling at the both of us. Penelope gasped at the news, looking between Spencer and I.

"I think it is quite clear, you two were meant for each other - end of discussion!" she exclaimed. We laughed at her comment, and continued to talk to her. Penelope is a nice person, she can brighten anyone's day. I allowed Annabel to talk with Penelope, and talked to the others, getting to know them, sharing stories of when we were younger.

"I remember back in High School, Spencer would always get more bruises than usual, from getting into fights with the bullies." I told them, making the girls gasp and the men to look surprised.

"Spencer Reid, getting into fights? That's something I did not expect." David said.

"Why would he get into fights?" JJ asked me.

"I would always get bruises from them, trying to defend her. Whenever they said something mean to her when I'm there, I would yell at them, try and give them a piece of my mind. It wouldn't work out but I still kept doing it because, well, I cared for her." Spencer said.

"So I would have to clean the blood up and his bruises at my place, before he went to his home." I added.

"You guys are too cute, helping each other." Emily teased. I blushed at the comment, making them chuckle. Spencer smiled at me, wrapping his arms around my waist gently, moving me closer to him, and planting his chin on my shoulder, giving my cheek a kiss while doing so. They 'aw'ed at the affection, making me blush again and for Spencer to lightly chuckle against me.

"I never seen you like this before, Reid, " Aaron stated.

"Hmm? Like what?" Spencer asked against my shoulder, lifting his head up to his boss.

"So. . .confident, and happy." Aaron explained carefully.

"Showing affection in public, smiling more, never taking your eyes off Katalina." Jason added.

"Oh, well, Kat has that effect on me, she gets me out of my shell more." Spencer explained, blushing slightly.

We continued to talk for the rest of the flight, until I started to feel tired. Spencer immediately saw this, and excused us, taking a sleeping Annabel with us to the back, where to couch is. Somehow us three managed to fit on the sofa, and we cuddled up the rest of the flight, sleeping.

Prentiss's POV

"Oh wow, they're so cute!" JJ whispered, staring behind me. We turned to where she was looking at, and saw Reid, Katalina and Annabel sleeping together cuddled up.

"Aww," we all chorused. I grabbed my phone out, taking pictures of them.

"What are you doing?" Hotch asked me.

"Something they will thank me about." I answered.