CHARACTER SKETCH

MOHINDRA HANDA: One of most renowned businessman. Strict in front of others but loves his family a lot. He cannot stand any unjust happening whether in his business or in his pack. Alpha of Moon Stone pack. Loves Geet a lot.

RANO HANDA: Luna of the pack. Loves her family. Helps Mohindra in taking decisions related to pack.

GEET HANDA: Going to be 18. Caring, loving and determined. Apple of everyone eyes. Studying in the first year of college. Loves her parents like anything. Close to Yash, her twin.

YASH HANDA: Twin of Geet. Shares a special bond with her. Naughty in nature. Loves to pull her leg but is protective for her.

PARI: Geets childhood best friend. Understands her a lot.

DEV SINGHANIA: 20 years old. Greedy and selfish. For him looks matters the most. He is only one child of his parents, so is pampered the most. Alpha of Daredevil pack

SAVITRI SINGH KHURANA: Maans grandmother. Only reason for Maan to live. Loving and caring. Scared for Maan.

MAAN SINGH KHURANA: 25 years old. Alpha of Ever Green pack. Honest and just. MD of Khurana constructions.

ALPHA: Most powerful in the pack. He rules the pack and everyone follows his order

LUNA: Mate of alpha. Helps Alpha in taking decisions.

MATE: One who is destined, by the moon princess, for the werewolf. They can be strength as well as weakness of their mates.

BETA: Second most powerful person in the pack.

SILVER: Hurts werewolves a lot

MINDLINK: Werewolves can communicate with each other through mind link.