~20~

x Sha'Niya's Point Of View x

"How You Been?"

"Good."

"I Don't Think You Should See The Girls Yet. You Should Get Better. You Look Like You Went Back To Doing....That. And My Babies Don't Need To See That. Especially Trinity."

"Funny How You Say Your Babies. But I Understand.By The Way I've Been Clean For Months. Everybody Don't Have Money Like You And You Sisters. I Just Got Out Of Rehab 5 Days Ago And I Went Through The Fucking Smugglers Yesterday, And I Sold All My Clothes, Jewelry And Shoes For Money To Get A Fix. I'm Not Proud Of It But It's My Past Now. Don't Judge Me Bitch. "

I Can't Deal With Her Right Now. I Cannot Stand Additude And I Really Wanna Smack Her Right Now. I'll Just Go Talk To Tre'Maine. Or Try.

"Wait." I Stopped My Stroll And Took The Piece Of Paper Out Of Her Hands Before Walking Back Towards Her Hotel Room Door.

"Tre'Maine?" He Glanced At Me Before Looking Out Of The Window Again.

"Please Talk To Me. I'm Sorry."

"You Fucking Should Be! I Told You To Stay Away From Her And You Didn't. You Just Lucky You Wasn't Stupid Enough To Take My Kids With You." He Said And I Instantly Got Nervous. I Walked Away From Him Just Incase He Wanted To Hit Me.

" I-I Kind Of Did. ButItWasOnlyBecause-" We Were Now By The Wall And I Was Trapped Into The Damn Corner.

"I DON'T CARE! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU SHA'NIYA! I SHOULD-"

"I'm Sorry!" I Cried Out. He Grabbed Me And I Don't Think He Is Aware Of The Pain He Is Causing Me.

"Anything Else You Wanna Tell Me Sha'Niya! You Messing With Me Right? I KNOW YOU COULDN'T BE THAT GOD DAMN STUPID GIRL!!" He Yelled. His Grip Still Locked And Tight. I Cried.

"I-I Gave Her Fi-Five Thousand Dollars. For Rehab. And I T" His Gripped Tightened And I Yelled Out. We Were On The Highest Floor And The Walls Were Sound Proof.

"Sha'Niya I Swear To GOD You Real Lucky I Love You!" He Said Through Gritted Teeth.

"B-Babe I'm Sorry! I Just Wanted The Girls To Have A Relationship W-With Her And I Though If I H-Helped Her They Could, And We Wouldn't Have Problems

N-Anymore! I'm So Sorry!" I Was Shaking And Scared Out Of My Mind, But I Knew What I Was Doing When I Did What I Did And I Knew He Would Find Out. I Just Didn't Think He Would Get This Mad.

He Just Looked At Me. His Jaw Was Clenched And I Could See The Reflection Of My Purple Colored Eyes When I Looked Into His Black Ones. Once I Saw His Jaw Slowly Unclench And His Eyes Return To Thier Natural Color I Calmed Down And Slowly My Cries Became Sniffles Though Tears Still Streamed Down My Face Because Again, His Grip On My Arm Hadn't Relaxed. I Looked Away From Him. I Could Feel Him Staring A Hole Into The Side Of My Face. Eventually He Released One Of His Hands And Turned My Face Towards Him. My Breath Picked Up And I Was Scared Again.

"Don't Ever Keep Anything Like This Away From Me Again Sha'Niya. Ever...And Don't Be Scared Of Me. I Was Just Mad." His Released My Other Arm And Held Me Up. I Was Trying Hard To Stay On My Feet.

"I'm Sorry. I Promise I Won't." He Pulled Me Into A Hug And Kissed Me. We Somehow Ended Up In Bed. Naked And Sweaty. Make Up Sex Is The Best Right. This Will All Be A Distant Memory Tomorrow.