The secret

Rose pov.
I wake up at 5 a.m.Iam very excited as I understood from Astoria today we will have the dragon class. Of course I am also worried I have not ridden a dragon until now. I hope to manage. "Rose...Rose!"I hear my granny"Ues granny" "you feel good dear because you didn't eat anything from your plate"my granny said worriedly"Yes granny but I was thinking about the dragon class. Do I wonder what it's like?" I ask.My granny giggled."You will see.Now please eat yor breakfast"my granny said.when I finished my breakfast I went to school with my grandmother.It was already 6 a.m."Bye granny" "Bye dear".I was walking by the garden until I noticed that I was not the only one there. There was also a boy with blue hair. I approached him and said"Hello.I thought I was the only one coming to school early"he laughed"when you are a hero like me you must always come early to save..." " To saved...what?"he thought for a moment and then smirked."Maybe bored princesses like you." "Oooh thank you for saving me" I said sarcastically.We bought laughed."And are you ready for dragon class"he asked"actually,no.I have no idea how to ride a dragon" "It's easy"he said proudly"oh yeah it's easy for those who know.For me it is hartd" "What is hard for you?"I heard a voice.This was Astoria,I go to her and hugged her,she hugged me back.
"And...I don't understand what is hard for you?"she broke the hug and ask me"Well I don't know how to ride a dragon. It's my first time." "It's nothing,you will learn soon" "thank Astoria" "Hi girls"Joy and Ling ling came."Hello"I said."Aaaaaaaaah"I heard Travis fall from sky.I picked up my wand and said slowly"Glass magic"(in my story Rose have also Glass magic)I waved the wand and a ramp appeared. Travis slipped on it and fell over Ling ling."Thanks"Travis said"With pleasure"Everyone was staring at me "what?" I asked "where do you get the snow magic?" Hawk asked me "only one member of the Snow White family has this power" he continue.I giggled"This is not the  snow or ice magic. This power is glass magic,a natural power for my family"they continued to look at me in amazement"what?" I asked "Nothing but I never saw Headmistress Cinderella to use this power"said Ling ling"oh that.To be honest I am the first Cinderella tha can use this tipe of magic"I explained "I have a question.If you have a different power than your family, this does not mean that you have many types of powers?For example, your grandmother has pumpkin magic. I read that throughout history there were people destined to have a different magic  by the their family. But they take other extra powers. Maybe Rose is one of those people"Astoria said"Wow Astoria I am ipresed.And yes,I have pumpkin,glass,shoe and dress magic.My grandmother wants me to be able to control all these powers because she says there will be other powers that will appear along the way. And please don't tell anyone what I said right now?" "Your seacreat is safe with as"Joy said"Aaah!
We will be late if we don't get to Dragon Arena"Astoria said.We nodded an go to Dragon Arena.
Vicky pov.
I heard everythink,it seems that this little Cinderella it's more powerful thanI thought."I have to tell Kira everything"I said and run at Dragon Arena.There Coach Beast said that today we will have a race to the  Dragon Island  and the winner will receive the best grade for his team.
I want this grade.
We all climbed on the dragon and waited for the start. I took a look at Rose. She's doing pretty well with her dragon."START!"Coach Beast said.The Dragon Insland was not very far.I flew very fast around each one. I was close to finish but this stupid Cinderella passed me like an arrow and won the competition. I was second.I can't believe this girl is the first time on a dragon and she won the race before me. She will pay for what she did.And I know how. I smirked.
"Hey Kira!" "What?!"She said "Meet me after school I want to say something to you" she nodded.
-----after school------
I told Kira everything and she told her mother who the Snow Queen.we made a plan to convince Rose to come to our side. We will need her powers. But for that we need time. I have to make a potion that will make her evil then with her help we will lead the world I will be the most famous villain in history
Rose pov.
I started to get used to my dragon. I know almost everything about dragons. I was fifth in the race I was watching Vicky who was about to win the race. But I didn't give up I knew how much Astoria wanted this grade, so I caught speed I overtook Ling ling, Astoria, Hawk was just Vicky. I realized that her dragon was tired and would slow down a little. This is my chance. My dragon and I took off and flew as fast as we could. I passed Vicky and reached the finish line.
I was the first
Vicky the second
Hawk the third
Astoria the fourth
Ling lick the fifth and
Travis and Joy in sixth place
Coach Beast came to me said in front of everyone"Rose Cinderella is your first Dragon Class, it's the first time you're on a dragon and already..."I began to feel uncomfortable.
I dont understand,what have I done  wrong?If I did something wrong in front of a teacher, I will never forgive myself!"And already you impresed me.you are the best dragon rider I've ever seen. Your team will get the best grade thanks to you "he said and put a medal around my neck. "congratulations Rose"Hawk said.I blushed"thanks Hawk"Rose that was amazing!"Ling ling said."thanks Ling ling"I smiled.Astoria hugged me"thanks Rose,you are the best"I smiled"What we have next class?"I ask"Dance class"Girls said in the same time.
---at dance class---
"Welcome student at the Dance Class!we will practice waltz today"my granny said."Rose want to dance with me?"a boy ask"I love you!"another boy said"Sorry guys but I don't want to dance"I lied ,I love to dance but not with fan boys."Quiet girls go back to your partners!"my granny said.I turned around and saw a group of girls wanting to dance with Hawk.the girls continued to ask Hawk to dance with them. My grandmother got angry."Enough girls! Rose come please, use your magic" my grandma said."but why me?"I ask.My granot laughed"because you are the only Cinderella that have glass magic,and you can still practice your skills"I nodded.I maid my wand apeared and I said"Glass magic!"The princesses turned into glass statue"I made it"I said."Rose your grandma told you to use your magic on the princesses not me"Hawk said and pointed to his left hand, which was made of glass.I giggled"sorry Hawk"I turned his hand back to what it was"It's ok"he said "Now Rose can you please take the princess statues to Prof. Snow White and explain everything to her?"my granny said" yes granny"I waved my wand and all the statues floated after me. I was walking towards Prof. A
Snow White's office.I knocked on the door"Come in!"I heard"Hello Rose, what you want?"she ask then she saw the statues"What is this?" "This are Hawk's fan girls.My granny told me to  take them,and bring them to you"I said."And this is your magic?" "Yes" "But I don't understand you aren't a Snow White you can't control snow magic"she said"This isn't snow magic this is glass magic.I am a little different " "And what those princesses  do?" "They want to dance with Hawk and din't listen to my granny.Than my granny told me to use my powers on then and take them here" "ok you can leave now.But please you can transform back the princesses" "oh yeah"I waved my wand and the statues became again princesses.I left the office Prof. Snow White is very severe.
----after classes----
"Granny I will go to Cinderella Castel"I said"Are you sure darling you want to go alone?" "Yes granny " "ok you can to go"she hugged me and went to other teachers. I went to my castle.I did fast my homework,and go to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------
sorry so late but these days i'll be busy