ONLINE DATING

Hie, welcome to my world. I would like to give little introduction about me before begins the journey of Sweet And Dark Side of Life  (Online Dating.)

I love to read and write. I feel writing is only a way I can entertain myself. As an introvert I don't speak much but I writes lots of things.
I am more addicted to Watpad. I love to spend my time in reading and writing. I believe in fantasy world. I love to live once in that world. This Online Dating book not merely let you know types of  Online Dating incidents, it will tell more about it. It is out of yours imaginations.  Come along with me and become part of my world
Sweet And Dark Side Of
(ONLINE DATING)

Sitting on my table and working on laptop. this is the life I have decided by myself. I literally don't feel bad when i see myself working on laptop endlessly. I have seen very bad days in my life when i was young. My father died when I was just 6 years old. My mother did so much struggle to earn bread butter for me and my brother, it wasn't a easy task for her. some how she managed to gave me and my brother a better life. Being a elder daughter in the family got all responsibilities on my shoulders. It does not mean i blame anyone. No, I knew god has designed my destination in this way and i have to live with it. Brittany is just 20 years old. Who always kept herself occupied with tones of work loads. Her life was not that easy as it seems to others. Infact no bodies life's are that easy as we all felt. There was no one to helped Brittany in her financial and in her studies, at side by side Brittany completing her studies as well. Brittany has lot of dreams as other girls have, she wanted to being loved by someone, that someone special. Yes, that someone special, she always longed for. But it was not that easy as it seemed. Brittany already devoted her life to her work. She always escape from being loved thoughts, she had closed all the doors for herself in thinking this is just a wastage of time and money but there was a little girl deep in her inside who craving for love, affection. Brittany has a very pleasing personality. She can make any boy fall in love with her but she never thought to doing that. She always had a dream like any other girl that she will meet her prince charming accidently and he will make her fall in love with him.

Brittany job is sitting job on laptop so very occasionally she travel to office max work she get done from home, only she visits office when it required either she's having meeting then only she attends office other wise she work from home. Brittany has very nice position in her office. Her boss totally totally satisfied from her work.

Brittany always have a habit to browse on internet at her free time. This is only a company in her life with whom she could release her stress. She is very fond of reading books online. One day she was going through with her same reading routine, and leaving  comments in comment sections after red the books.

Brittany was totally unaware there is hidden eye whose going through her all comments whole day. You can say this could be a mysterious guy, he is about to fill joy in her boredom life, he is the guy who is going to fill load of loves in her life, she always had a complain from god that she didn't got a desired life as she dreamt of. Yes this guy is going to give her that life and care for what she longed for. Both people are totally unaware of their destination what god has decided for them. They both just met like every an other girl and boy meets online. But this is going to be history for those people who do not believe at online dating either thinks online dating does not work. 

Brittany was too busy in reading stories at internet. She does not realised some one retorting her comments. how does she know, that is not an chat application which she can figure out somebody is following her through comment section. She never noticed small things. Other side that guy kept sending her tones of messages. He does not have her cellphone no. either there was no an other source through that he could get in touch with her. He did not gave up, he kept sending her messages on comment section, other commenters have noticed this guy except brittany. The boy so devastated when he did not got any reply from Brittany in 4 months.
Then suddenly that day came when brittany noticed his comments. She started reading all the comments he had sent her. She send hi in reply after few months but now this guy was not there to reply her. He was not coming online last few weeks. Brittany really got touched by his messages . She never got such messages from any male. It's her first time replying hi to unknown boy.