Why?

Cap 3

Why?

     It was Monday again, the weekend was calm, he tian didn't went looking for mo, nor the dork duo, mo felt a bit lonely despite not accepting that he was feeling like that for the 2 whole days, it wasn't like he was missing any of them, right? They always get to his nerves and mess with him, especially that rich boy.
      He arrived school and got of the bus, it was a bit foggy, maybe it was going to rain later, thought mo. He walked through the entrance and something was weird, he tian wasn't there? No, mo looked forward and saw him with his ton of girls surrounding him on every step. Mo hummed shaking his head, what was that feeling? He did felt that before on the weekend, weird.
        The class went normal, but mo keep having that feeling on his stomach, like he ate something bad and now the thing was growing to his chest making it feel empty, not breathing properly, he raised his hand and asked the teacher to go to the infirmary.
         On the hallway he passed through he tian's classroom, he was sitting on the back, drawing something on the notebook, mo stopped for a while don't even noticing, he looked at he tian an tian looked back, both looked away quickly. Mo's heart was pounding like crazy, what was that? He thought, his face was hot and he continued to walk fast down the hallway. I must be sick somehow, concluded mo.
          He opened the door and a old lady was sitting on a tiny metal table with some boxes full of paper and folders. " Excuse me Miss"
" Oh hello dear, how can I help you"
" I think I might be sick"
" Oh so sit there" she pointed out a bed by the wall, he sat there and she walked closer with a thermometer in hand " what are you feeling?" She approximated the device to his forehead and it beeped
" I'm getting a weird sensation on my stomach and it's growing up to my chest, it's like I'm out of breath and all of sudden my face get hot and my heart race, I don't know why" the woman was giggling by the time he finished talking, mo looked at her with a offended expression
" I know what you have boy, don't worry no need for any medical treatment" she smiled " you are in love"
" That's impossible, I would know that!"
" Would you?"
" Of course I would! I think..." She smiled more and laughed, she got his hand on hers
" This feeling on your stomach like a cold thing or a bunch of things flipping around in there, is love, I bet u get you face red only in a specific moment, more specifically when you see it think of someone, am I right? Think about it"
" what do you mean?"
" Who make your hear race? Think about it, but do it another time, you can return to class right now"
        Mo was confused, Love? Why would he be in love, he didn't knew anyone that he liked, what was going on? He passed all the girls he knew on his head, must be one of them, QingQing, no, FangJi, not her, Henim, no either, He... Tian, he blushed, why was he thinking of him?
       And them he realized, (" ... I bet your face get hot only on a specific moment, more specifically wen you see or think of someone...")......no.....it wasn't possible!.... He couldn't be in love with that jerk!......" I'm probably just lacking in relationship, I never had a girlfriend, that's it I'll find someone, she said it was love that was making me weird so I'll find a girlfriend, it might stop it, yeah I'll do that" he mumbled to himself walking back to his class, but in the way passing again on he tian's classroom, tian was looking forward, the sun was hitting his face from the side and made his profile glow a little, mo slowed his pace, eventually stopping near the wall opposite to the door, he dozed off for a while just observing the boy inside the room, he tian's eyebrows were relaxed and his eyes were glowing from the light that was behind him....... pretty....mo thought leaning a little backwards and hitting the wall, that make him wake up from his trance and continue walking, now with his face red again, he was so confused and flustered, he just wanted to go home and burry himself on the blankets until he died in his sleep.
        As he arrived his classroom door the bell rang, it was lunch time, he spent the whole class looking at he tian or what? That just made his head worst. He got in and decided to not have lunch that day, he leaned over the table and closed his eye trying to focus on not thinking of he tian or what happened.
       Some time passed and he received a message, he jumped scared that it would be he tian, but it turned out to be just Jianyi

12:21am

Jianyi
- red head, I need a favor

You
- no, don't bother

Jianyi
- you still answered tho

You
- what do you want
- quick, I was sleeping

Jianyi
-can you help me getting
rid of brother Qiu today?

You
- what do I have to do with it?
- go ask that jerk he tian or the other guy

Jianyi
- nooo.. it has to be you
- c'mon I'll treat you pork buns
Plsss!!!!
- I rly need to talk to you
about something, serious stuff

You
- deal

Sorry short cap but I ran out of ideas and time
I'm having classes online and I don't rly get much time with all the " studying to something in life" thing
I'm sorry for taking so much time to post again I'll try post more often next time

And go check my other story " pirate king"
I'm rly motivated on that plot and I thing you guys will like it too
Thanks for reading and pls have patience with me, I'm new on writing fica
Have a nice day ( ╹▽╹ )