Part 2

hi! Please enjoy Part 2 and go check out my other story if you haven't already. *I don't own Fairy Tail or the cover picture*

-Alexandra

<><><>

     Rogue woke up the next morning. The figure wasn't there and Sting was in his own bed. That ruled out the possibility of Sting, sadly. It could've been Frosch, but the figure was far too big. Rogue was surprised that he couldn't tell by scent, but it seemed like it had been masked by other scents. The smell of lavender lingered. Rogue had a headache from drinking only a little the previous night and didn't think that lavender just happened to be Sting's favorite scent. He got up from bed and soon left, leaving Sting to sleep longer. He grabbed Frosch and walked out the door.

<><><>

     A few hours later, Sting woke up. He realized that Rogue was not there and that it was only him and Lector. Sting didn't remember a thing from last night and hoped he didn't do anything bad. He got up from his bed. There was a note on the door from Rogue. "I'll handle your paperwork for today. You probably have a headache from how much you drank. -Rogue" the note said. Sting smiled but also really hoped he didn't do anything to make Rogue think different of him while he was drunk. Knowing him, he probably did. Sting had a little, no, it was a big crush on Rogue. He had never thought to tell him, though. Sting didn't think Rogue would like a childish goof like him. He took the note off the door and walked out.

<><><>

     When Sting walked in the guild hall, Orga and Rufus started laughing. "What the heck did I do?" Sting thought. Everyone that remembered last night's party laughed at Sting as he walked. He finally made his way to his office. Rogue was in there doing paperwork. "Hey Rogue!" Sting said. "Hey!" Rogue greeted. Rogue was in Sting's chair, so Sting sat down on a different one. Sting took a deep breath. "Do you know what I did last night?" he asked. Rogue looked up from the papers and blushed a lot. Sting saw the blush and said, "Oh no. I did something bad didn't I?" Sting went on and on about things he could've done. "Well," Rogue gulped down his nerves. "You played with my hair." Sting's face turned a bright red. "On second thought, I don't wanna know." Sting said nervously and just stopped talking.

     Hope you liked Part 2! 

-Alexandra