Yerin

Warining: There's smut

now that you're all warned let's start!

-------

Yerin : Mommy...I'm waiting for tonight...

I gripped her waist strongly and looked at her right in the eyes.

Y/n: You're doing it again right ? Just wait until we get home babygirl.

She smiles excited then nodded. I sat next to my group after meeting up with her and she went on stage. She did a sensual dance while looking at me right in the eyes. I gulped feeling myself needy for her body. She ended her performance and looked at me bitting her bottom lip.

Y/n: You'll regret it Jung Yerin...

I mumbled that to myself and they come over and I looked at Yerin with my eyes full of lust and she smirked. They sat next BTS and Yerin and V flirted. I saw them like that and anger came then I stood up knowing very well she winned her little game. We performed and I looked at her coldly while she smiled widely. We finished then went over to them and I looked at Yerin.

Yerin : I'll go to the bathroom quickly.

The others nodded and Yerin looked at me winking. We sat down and after some time I stood up and looked at them.

Y/n: I'm going to the bathroom.

They nodded and I went to the bathroom. When I entered I heard moans I knew very well. I oppened the door she was in and I saw her masturbating.

Y/n: Yerin.

She stopped then looked at me panting and a lustfull look.

Y/n: You deserve a little punishment.

I slammed the door and pinned her to the door roughly then took her chin strongly and she looked at me blushing.

Yerin : Do me more...

Y/n: Do you know how much I suffered seeing you dancing that way looking at me ? Or when you flirted with that guy ? Or when I came here just to hear you masturbate with the door open ?

She shook her head. I kissed her roughly and she moaned against my mouth.

Y/n: You really need a punishment for being a bad girl.

Yerin : Yeah...

Y/n: Turn around.

At this point my voice had authority in it. She turned around and I slapped her ass strongly making her moan.

Y/n: You like it right ?

She nodded panting. I took her hair pulling it and she moaned again.

Y/n: Answer me slut.

Yerin : I like it mommy...

Y/n: Louder.

I slapped her ass again.

Yerin : Ah...I like it mommy !

I smirked then I took off her dress and I slide my fingers painfully slow on her back.

Yerin : Mommy...please...

I took off her bra then pulled more her hair making her facing me.

Y/n: Please what ?

Yerin : I want to feel good...I wanna cum for you...

I chuckled then slapped her ass again, her ass was already red but I didn't mind knowing she liked it. I untied my necktie then I took her hands and tied them together.