Chapter 12

I'm back.....
Happy Reading😃😄

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Rohan'POV

I'm sitting on couch with my laptop i'm checking some e-mails on my new projects..........

I have a company as SINHA TEXTILES it's manufacture clothes and indian ethnic wear as well as clothes pieces and markets them in India as well as overseas and as being a CEO it's really tough for me.............

My dad is now very happy for me that i handled every thing in a good way he is really proud of me........ But i'm very disturbed i tried every way to contact with her but i failed everytime miserably she stopped everyway to contact with her but i tried several times sometime it pissed me that being a CEO of a good reputed company i don't have any power to find a mere girl she and akshu are family friends she also don't know anything.......

But 1 month ago akshu informed us that she got her number from her dad.... firstly i got confused that how she managed it??? Then she said that she asked Raj uncle(ishana's dad) about her number as muchi guessed nobody knows about that incident in her family and i have an idea that why she didn't tell anyone about this........

For the first time when akshu called her after composing herself that time we are in my office cabin only me,akshu and yuvi except abhi he's in paris that time but we called him in a conference that atleast he could listen her voice that day my heart is beating more than a usual rate i can remmember it fully.......

Flashback

"Akshu what are you waiting for call her yaar!" Abhi whinned in phone listening him akshu gritted her teeth

"If it's so easy for you than call her i'm giving her number to you" she said while getting irritated

"Sorry but you know na! that...." abhi said but akshu cut him in mid

"I know now shut up i'm calling her" akshu said and dialled the number

After 4 ring somone picked the my heartbeat increases more oh god!!! In a quick gesture akshu merge the call with abhi but abhi kept silent as we decided that only akshu will talk with her.......

"Hello!!!" We heard a girl's voice but i can bet it's not she i know her voice i can feel it

"Ah... Ishana!" Akshu asked to confirm

"Umm.... No! It's Tia but can i know who are you to ishana?" She said but Tia? who's she? And what she's doing with her phone?

"I'm Aks.... Akansha Bedi can i talk with her" akshu asked in a authoritive mood now she is in full CEO mode

"Who's that Tia??" We heard a manly accent voice asking her

"Someone.... Akansha.... want to talk with mam" she replied back Mam??? Is she some junior colleague of her??? Maybe??

"Now!! Today!! She is in bad mood! Tell her to wait for a moment" that man said again what does he mean by bad mood??

I looked at akshu and indicate her to continue she nodded"hello!" Akshu called them