LXXXI

i motioned my head towards the owner of the hand who just tapped my shoulder, it was jimin who had just arrived and asking to sit beside me, along with his friends sofia and chan. the show was about to start. there were stage play performance, singers, and contemporary dances, the last one will be mina's.

"let me fill you in on something, jeongyeon-ssi." jimin whispered beside me. i turned her head in curiosity as to what jimin was about to say.

"mina, that girl," he sighed, directing my attention to him. "i know she's hurt you so bad," he paused, "but she's in a lot of pain too, just like you."

"stop beating around the bush, jimin-ssi." i frowned, confused at what he was saying.

"all i'm asking is," jimin paused again, sighing. "please go easy on her." he plead, looking at me directly in the eyes as if he was making a request, a favor.

the music started playing, and everyone was surprised as how mina wasn't the ballerina who appeared on the stage to perform.

i looked at jimin, silently asking him what was the meaning of that just now. "she's at her apartment next to yours, jeongyeon-ssi. and i think you need to go there right now." he stated apologetically, handing me his car key.

i understood what he meant, and i could only silently thank him before leaving.//