핑크 젤 펜♡

Instead of going home, Jeongin headed over to the corner store to get  gel pens. He got tired of wasting his pencil led on the airplanes so he spiced it up a little bit.

Jeongin picked out the brightest of pink to use for his litters. He also picked up more white paper for his foldible planes.
That night, Jeongin began writing more planes.

In the day, Chan opened his locker to find another paper plane. He opened it and smiled. "So we're switching up the colors huh... Touchè touchè secret admirer." Chan said under his breath.
He got his texts books
From his locker and headed to his first class, math.
He sat next to Changbin, Felix, and Jeongin.

"I got another one. But this time it's in pink gel pen." Chan said with a smile.
Jeongin stood up straight, with a tint of pink in his cheeks. "Oh... That's nice" he replied.

Just then, The math teacher spoke.
"Today we're going to be working in pairs so find your pairs and take the work sheet on my desk."

Chan looked up at the teacher. Then he looked back at his friend group. The four of them made eye contact.
Felix looked at Jeongin. "Wanna work with me?" Jeongin happily nodded and headed over to the empty desks across the classroom.

Felix grabbed two papers and returned to the corner desks.
Jeongin got out his pencil case.
"Oh i was just about to ask you for a pencil aha" Felix smiled. Jeongin smiled back and handed Felix a pencil from his case.
Jeongin began digging for another pencil. He got out a mechanical pencil....with no led.
"Jeez.... Im out of led." Jeongin sighed. He dug once more to find an actual working pencil.

He ended up not finding the pencil. So instead he bought out his pink gel pen and began writing..